||gather up killers||

season 4 episode 1

Ophelia knocks on the door and she sees her sister

"Are the twins okay?"She asks her and Indra sits on the couch.

"Yeah. Their up stairs."Indra replies she goes upstairs and sees the twins painting it remind her of their father and car noise comes.

"Is that her?"Xavier asks and Blair gets off the bed and she smiles.

"Let me check. Stay inside the both of you no sniffing around."She tells them and it was Grandma Mary

"Well now, aren't you a sight?"Grandma Mary asks and smiles.

"You're sure no one followed you?"

"I've been avoiding trouble since well before you were born. Now, where the two little ones and the other little one."She asks and Ophelia looks at her.

"She's with Hayley their coming in the house though. But did you find it? Mary, please. After all this time, I am this close to getting them back. I found a cure for Freya's poison,Hayley has a witch to siphon Rebekah hex."She said to her and Ophelia looks down.

"So you're really gonna do it? Cure em and then wake em up? Did you ever stop to think, The twins and hope might be better without 'em?"Mary asks her and Ophelia looks at her.

"I made a promise. And the twins and Hope have always wanted to see their father."She said to her and Mary nods her head no.

"To who? To Klaus?"

"To my children. I promised them a home where they would feel safe and protected by the people that love them.Mary, Their mikaelsons too also hope. She's inherited all of their enemies. And an power I don't understand they have. They need someone to teach them how to control it. I can't do this on my own."Mary tells her and Mary looks back at her.

"You told me to wake the Mikaelsons you needed to find all seven werewolf packs. You found six. The last one, the Malraux I thought they'd been killed off. According to this there might be one left. Ophelia. You looked for five years. You found nothing. Suddenly I got a lead."Mary said to her and Ophelia takes the paper.

"What do someone else found it, too? What if it's a trap?"She asks.

+

Afternoon

Ophelia, Mary,Indra and the twins go to Hayley house the twins and Hope were standing next with each other.