1

Nova's pov

"Nova, get your ass up! Your going to be late for work" Dad screams from the bottom of the stairs.

I stretch my arm and legs, looking up at the ceiling.

Great another day working, that doesn't even cover the rent or the food on our table.

I get up and out of bed and walk to my wardrobe, grabbing my work uniform. I put on my clothes and then tie my hair up into a high bun.

I grab my stuffed elephant, Bow and make my way downstairs. My dad is sitting on the sofa, with a beer in his hand and my mum is probably upstairs sleeping.

I put on my boots, grab my bag, putting Bow inside

I put on my boots, grab my bag, putting Bow inside. and grab an apple and walk out the door.

I never leave my house without Bow, he always makes me calm around places that make me anxious to go to.

I hope they don't let me out late today so I can make it for the fireworks tonight.

~

After work, I run back home and upstairs and I get ready for the fireworks tonight, I put on plain black jeans, a cream sweater and my black trainers. I look at the time, 11:28pm.

Hopefully I can make it on time!

I grab my bag again and walk out the door, shutting it gently.

I make my way down town, making sure not to bump into the creatures, if they realise a human is out of the village they'll take me.

Once I make it downtown, I climb up onto the roof, so I can get a the best view and I'm away from the creatures. I take Bow out of the back and cuddle him.

I look down at the creatures, you can tell which creature is what, Vampires have fangs, Werewolves have have red eyes if your a Alpha and Amber coloured eyes if your a lower rank, Angels have fluffy white wings, fairies have sparkling wings, demons have black eyes, witches have purple eyes and wizards have white eyes.

I hear a sizzling and I look up the sky as multiple coloured fireworks appear.

I love fireworks, they only appear once a year and every year, I've been coming to town, watching the fireworks.

~

After the fireworks I make my way home, with Bow tightly in my arms. As I walk along the path, towards the village,thats just 10 minutes away.

Before I can take another step, I bump into someone's chest.

"Oh darling! She would be perfect!" I look up to a guy covered in tattoos. He looks down at me at smiles.

Oh god!

Oh no!

Fangs!

I turned around, to run, only to bump into another chest.

"She definitely will! She's just adorable! She can be our perfect baby girl!" I look up again and see another guy, with tattoos and long dreads. He smiles down at me, showing another set of fangs.

Suddenly a cloth is put over my mouth and nose and I struggle against the guy, who's holding me still.

I breath through the cloth, getting tired from the struggling, my limps suddenly start growing weak.

"I'm sorry baby girl" is the last thing I hear before I close my eyes.

~

I groan at the banging headache that woke me up. I open my eyes, too look up at my plain white ceiling but I see a baby mobile above me, I open my eyes wide and look around.

This is not my room!

Where the hell am I!?

I stand up to see if I can climb out of the crib, but the bars are too high.

I grib onto them and start tugging it, hoping that I'll have a super strength power to pull them off.

But of course that doesn't happen.

Instead, the door at the other side of the opens and two men walk in.

"Looks like someone's awake! Hello Nova!" the guy with dreads spoke.

How does he know my name?!

He walk closer to me and I back away into the corner of the crib, seeing Bow on the bed, I grab him.

"Don't be scared love! It's just your daddies!" the guy covered in tattoos spoke, smiling at me warmly.

"now let's check that diaper!" the guy walked towards me and easily lifted me out the crib. I struggled against him, and he just chuckled, laying me down on the changing table.

"N-no get off of me!!" I stutter.

Wait!

Did he just say diaper!?

Distracted by my thoughts, he quickly checks my diaper. "Not wet yet! When you wet your diaper, make sure you tell daddy or papa!"

He picks me up again and walks me out the door, I squeeze Bow tightly.

I need to get out of here!

I need to escape tonight!

_______________________________________

Hey guys,

I hope your enjoyed the first chapter!

If you have any ideas, on how you want this book to go, just comment below.

Thanks for readying!

Krazy k!