5

Nova's pov

Daddy parked the car in the parking lot store and got out, unbuckling me. Papa walked over to the trolly and pushed it towards us, as daddy was about to put me in. I obviously protested.

"Nu daddy!" I whined

"If you get in the trolly, you can get a stuffie!"

My eyes grew wide excitedly, daddy easily putting me in and pushing me towards the store.

"I wan coco, sweeties, stuffies and toys" I demanded.

"Not with that attitude young lady!" Papa warned, giving me a stern look.

I crossed my arms and pouted.

This isn't gonna be fun!

~

Liam POV

I've just put Nova to bed which was a struggle but I eventually got her to sleep.

I walk downstairs into the living room, James is sitting on the sofa with a glass of blood in his hand and another glass on the coffee table.

I sit next to him, grabbing the glass, taking a sip, I cuddle next to James.

"What do you think the government is going to turn Nova into?" I ask randomly. "like I'm hoping she won't be a witch or a demon"

James chuckles "I don't really mind what she turns into, but why are you thinking about this now? She's still got 7 years left before turning!"

"It's just I wish we could turn her instead without the government deciding what to turn her!" I sigh. "Like it's an annoying law to wait till humans turn 25 and they have to be turned if they are adopted"

Basically the law is if you adopted a human before the age of 25 they can stay human until the age of 25. But if you adopted the at 25 or after they need to turned into a supernatural, the parents don't have a choice what there kid is going to be turned into.

I don't mind it, it's just whatever supernatural creature they are, you will always have infertility issues. Like you won't be able to carry kids.

Like you can freeze your eggs or sperm and have a human surrogate to carry for you. It's rare, but still can happen.

After you've been turned your headspace age ages up as well. So Nova will be in 1 year old headspace age until age gets turned then she'll be 2 then 3 and so on.

Sometimes you can get stuck in a specific headspace, like Kenzie, she's been stuck in a 7 year old headspace since her bio age at 32. If she wasn't stuck in her 7 year old headspace she'll be 19, 19 years since she was turned.

James just holds me tighter and watches TV, I take another sip of my drink.

~

Nova's POV

It's now the morning and I have been woken up by papa. I lift up my arms and he picks me up and lays me on the changing table.

He changes my diaper and walks to the closet to grab my outfit for today. He puts them on me and ties up my trainers.

"Where we going?" I ask

"To the park love! We're gonna meet my family today!" he smiles warmly, picking me up and taking me downstairs.

He placed me in the highchair and daddy put the plate onto the table, the plate was filled up with cut up pancakes with strawberries and blueberries.

I started eating it excitedly.

I wanna get to the park quickly.

"Slow down Nova!" Papa warned.

I nodded and slowed down.

~

I'm currently in the pram, getting pushed towards the park.

"We there yet?" I asked again for the past 15 minutes

"Now we are baby!" Daddy smiled, crossing the road and opening the park gate and walking in.

Papa laid out a blanket under the tree and unbuckled me, grabbing the sun cream.

He squirted some on his hands and started to rub it on my legs, arms and face.

I whined, trying to get out of his grasp.

I want to go on the swings!

"You can go after your completely covered!" he spoke "Everyone will be here in ten minutes!"

Daddy nodded "Alright who wants to go on the swings?"

Finally after papa finished putting it on me,i grabbed daddy's hand tugging him towards the swings.

He placed me on the swings and started to push me.

"Higher!" I giggled, holding onto the chains tightly.

_______________________________________

Hey guys,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If there is any mistakes please let me know!

Thanks

Krazy k!