14

Liams POV

We climbed into the taxi at the airport and I tell the driver the address to the villa.

We decided to go with the villa, because its a private and secluded area to spend time with my family. Its better than staying in a family resorts.

I looked over at Nova who is still sleeping in the baby wrap.

After about 20 minutes we arrived at the villa. We got out and grabbed our bags and payed the driver.

We then unlocked the door and walked in. It was still late so we left the suitcases in the hall and made our way upstairs to the bedroom.

I carefully laid Nova onto our bed and took her clothes off and changed her diaper while James sorted out the travel cot at the end of our bed.

I put her in just a shirt and once the cot was ready and comfortable. I placed her in with Bow and wrapped her up.

We both then got into bed and fell asleep.

_______________________________________

Nova's POV

I woke up to daddy and papa talking quietly. I get up and look around the new strange place. We must be at the place we're staying at for holiday.

I stand up and hold onto the crib and see opposite me daddy and papa talking about the beach.

"Papa! Daddy!" I spoke

"Morning baby!" daddy spoke, climbing out of bed. He picked me up and gave me a big cuddle "How's my sleepy girl?"

"I'm hungry daddy!" I spoke, blushing.

I rubbed my rumbling tummy and papa chuckled.

"Let's fill that tummy up then sweet girl!" papa spoke. We walked downstairs to the kitchen and daddy sat me in the highchair.

He tied a bib around me and gave me cheerios cereal. I started eating my breakfast while daddy and papa continue talking about what's the plan for today.

After finishing my breakfast papa cleaned me up and took me upstairs to the bedroom again. He grabbed my outfit for today, which was a crop T shirt and denim skirt with a converse and a bucket hat. Then he grabbed my swimsuit and swim diaper and lastly suncream.

He laid me onto the bed and took my pj's off and diaper and wipped me clean

He laid me onto the bed and took my pj's off and diaper and wipped me clean. He then applied sun cream all over my body and then tapped the diaper on me.

He put my swimsuit on and outfit then he clipped the paci to my shirt. Daddy walked in already dressed for the day. He picked me up and spun me.

"Whose the prettiest girl here!!" daddy chuckled.

"Me daddy?" I giggled, blushing.

Daddy stopped spinning us and kissed me all over the face.

"Of course its you sweet girl!" daddy gave me one last kiss on the head and then we walked downstairs. He placed me in the pram and buckled me in.

"whose ready to go to the beach!" papa spoke

"Meeeeee!!" I squealed excitedly.

_______________________________________

Once we've arrived at the beach, papa laid out three towels on the sunbeds. He unbuckled me and sat me on the middle one, he undressed me to my swimsuit then he sat me on the sand with buckets and spade.

I started making sandcastles and decorating them with shells.

"Lookie daddy!" I giggled, showing daddy my sandcastle.

"That looks beautiful sweet girl!" he spoke. He took some pictures of me showing off my sandcastle.

"Nova, do you wanna go in the sea?" papa spoke, grabbing my armbands.

"Yes please papa!" I spoke, crawling over to him and showing my arms so he could put them on me.

After he put them on me he picked me up and we walked towards the sea. He sat me down at the shore and the sea came up and covered my toes.

"Ahhhh, cold!! Cold!" I screamed, crawling away. While papa stood there laughing.

I pouted crossing my arms "Not funny papa!"

He picked me up, continuing laughing. "I'm sorry love"

He then walked into the sea, while I was clinging onto him for dear life as the sea is freezing.

_______________________________________

Hey guys,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I'm running out of ideas so please let me know any of yours.

Krazy K