Prologue

~ ö ~

“ Kneel Krisantha, kneel...! on your knees!. Kneel...! stripped-down those trousers of yours quick! Now lean down on the chair, bend down now Krisantha…! “

Mother superior's voice was very much splendid. She was shouting, bestowing like summoning the dead from the graveyards resting peacefully at the back of the church, casting the highest superiority in command.

We were both inside her room addressing my pretty mistakes again and pretty normal shouting at me... on yours truly. I am savouring the painful taste of her discipline, which I am used to, by the way.

What can you say it's my speciality, youngsters and their hormones? Immediately, we're her room located at the other lower part wing of the old like the castle and seemed a dungeon of the convent, as they describe and call it.

It gives me chill and a feeling a bit creepy spooked going down here.

“ Why you always defy my rules! Why are you always such a pesky little kid? Voyeuristic behaviour towards sister Catherine, Really!?” said Mother Superior, whose voice was so much furious this time.

“I never always been peered into her washroom, her skin is not smooth as a baby! Besides, I don't always peer on her, just once a day! Uh… not very often, not too much right….still normal?” I said.

“It is very too much if I do frequently! And I never masturbate afterwards, I was only a bit curious not much interested in her Mother!” added, ensuring my actions.

I am still leaning down kneeling on a giant chair made of wood whilst holding and placing my hands on the back of my head at that moment. The chair had a little red velvet cushion is attached to the top of it. One of the few pieces of furniture of Mother Superior her named is Grahilda, who legally adopted me.

And also she is the one who gave my name too. The reason is, she is the one who found me at the tremendous front door gate of the convent, based on their story, how I have been found. The gate had a big bolt on it, and it has a spooky sound when someone enters and goes out.

“ Mother… “I ask in a low tone voice.

“What now!” She shouted irritably.

“Uhm…how do women masturbate? “ I ask again in low tone manner, hesitant voice very innocently to my mother superior, the person who raised me.
I quickly used my arms as a shield to my face. Trying to cover me using both of my arms while peeking at the long whip, it was made of a dead tail of a stingray. Lifted in her hand high enough, and I'm waiting cringed, bracing myself for the impact. Which I'm pretty sure it will land on my naked butt
.
" Oh good lord! How dare you say that? You're too young and innocent to mind those things that aren't you supposed to! Besides, you're a girl, for heaven's sake! Krishna! How would a girl think of that?” I can feel her angrier this time?

“ Wait, where you have that impression, huh? That you have said sister Catherine's legs are not smooth or not if you didn't peer on her at the restroom, eh? How can you not say, if you weren't looking at her”?
Mother superior crying out loud deliriously at me, she has almost been hysterical about my behaviour towards others giving her a hard time. Which I am used to, every time I did something naughty with these nuns that it happens all the time also I live among them. But many years before she used to talk to me calmly, but now this is my reality.