II

~ ö ~

A warm sunny afternoon feeling the air swirling gently playing my hair, wrapped soothing deep within. I feel like a feather lifting my spirit, telling me it is going to be fine I felt happy with it.

I close my eyes to enjoy the playful wind enjoying the afternoon. I gently open my eyes, narrowing down back my attention to the book placed in front studying the language :

" Latium " in the Roman Kingdom a Latin Ethnicity.

Mother Superior Grahilda wanted me to learn her culture where she came from especially the language. I also needed to learn how to write, read and even speak. That I am obliged to, I needed to follow her rules and not defy her somehow I did sometimes. which is very fun

She was used to this culture since she started her vocation as a nun. Her upbringing wanted to share with me, while she was in Rome. Until she was being an official nun.

* * *

A little tiny bell wakes my daydream, the school bell rung not far away from where I studied. Snapping my thoughts of Mother Superior.

Saw a few students, who were occupied by their gadgets and ignored after. I slowly glided the book away then I was very surprised my name "Krisantha" was carved on the top surface of the table. I looked closely and mighmistakenlyaken seen it. I studied the carvings it looks like it's new ones which were with wood crumbs surrounding them.

This is my spot, to hang out with books as always but this is the first time, noticed that. I can tell there's been nothing here for the past few days. Then I remember Sister Catherine is back from Rome. Then I started my suspicion might she was the one who did it, its a vandalism on the convent facilities I could tell.

Several moments till everything sinks in I flinched, covering the carvings I saw on my bare eyes. My body automatically feels very nervous and shivers down my spine. I immediately cover my name carved on the surface of the table using the old book I was reading.

The table is made of a huge trunk of a tree, I looked around might someone is watching from afar. Waiting for me to get noticed, the time I read it I feel like some voices whispering in my ear.

I tried to look around again might I see whoever did it, or even familiar faces trying to search as far as I can. Then I saw a nun from afar standing, facing towards my direction. I whisper her name again

Sister Catherine...