Five.

Five; Disappointment

XX

Third p.o.v

"So how did the appointment go?" Louis asked looking at Niall.

Niall didn't know what to say as he buckled himself in.

"I-I got new meds and the new doctor is nice." Niall smiled. Technically he wasn't lying but he also wasn't telling the full truth.

Louis smiled but his eyebrows also scrunched together in confusion.

"Alright then, well Liam texted saying he's back at the house. Thought that would cheer you up some," Louis said starting the car.

Niall gulped and nodded, he actually wasn't excited. But there wasn't getting around it now.

They arrived to the house far quicker then Niall liked and the both of them hopped out of the car.

"Niall, before we go in I just wanted to let you know that you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to; but just know that I love you and I'm here for you anytime you need me." Louis said looking down at his feet.

Niall knew saying this kind of thing was a bit hard for Louis. So for him to stop Niall and say this, truly meant a lot to him.

"I love you too Louis."

Louis looked up and smiled before pulling Niall into a side hug. "Let's go see if lunch has been made, yea?"

"Louis!!!"

As soon as the both of them opened the door, Harry bounded to the door for Louis. At least Harry was in regular clothes now.

Niall kicked his shoes off and started mumbling incoherent sentences.

"Niall!"

Niall looked up from where he was standing and saw Liam.

"Li.." Niall muttered.

Liam walked up to Niall with a smile and pulled him into a hug.

"I just wanted to apologize if I hurt you. I still care very deeply about you." Liam said in Niall's ear.

"I know Lili"

Lima stepped back with a smile, "lunch is being made in the kitchen. Doritos and some sandwiches are on today's menu."

Niall nodded and smiled, but he really needed to use the restroom. So he flapped his hands and snapped a couple of times on his way to the toilet.

Though he was far too caught up in his head to notice that the light was on.

Niall swung open the door and was met with screaming. There was a GIRL in the bathroom! A pretty one, but a girl who was screaming at him.

Niall got startled and started screaming too as he ran out and slammed the door shut.