Three.

Three; Comfort

Three; Comfort

XX

Niall's pov:
I felt my face grow red as I saw Liam and Zayn yelling at each other.

It was over me because I lashed out at the interviewer but it wasn't necessarily entirely my fault.

"He was just being defensive and protecting me! You can't get mad at him for that!"

"Yes, I can! He should have controlled his anger better!"

Zayn scoffed, "Do you even hear yourself?! That's like saying don't do drugs to an addict, you know he can't control half of the shit he does!"

Now it was Liam's turn to scoff,

"Can the both of you just shut up! I think Niall feels bad enough as it is so just drop it. Let's go home and we will talk about it there" Harry said shutting everyone up.

I looked up and blinked rapidly before going to step out of the room.

"Niall stay. The rest of you out" Liam said in his "mum" tone.

The tone enough was able to keep me from moving as I watched everyone else pile out of the room.

"Come here, Niall"

I should be mad at Liam right now for what he did. He dragged me out like a petulant child and then proceeded to yell about me in front me!

"Niall I can practically hear your thoughts, come sit down," Liam said, he sounded tired.

I huffed and turned around snapping my fingers continuously.

A small grunt escaped my mouth and I reached up playing with my hair. I needed a haircut, but that was for another time.

And Ohhh I wonder what was for dinner, Louis couldn't cook for shit but harry sure could.

Zayn only knows how to make a special pasta dish and Liam...well Liam cooks most nights, and his food was always delicious.

But Liam was mad, he was mad at me. God why did I have to be so retarded!

An angry cry escaped my lips, as I threw myself down onto the ground. I started smacking my head multiple times. I was furious.

I didn't have meds in me so my tics were horrible.

Tears were running down my face, Liam was going to kick me out of the band. I just knew it, they couldn't have someone like me ruining their reputation.