Chapter 30

HAPPY 70K READS TO US, TATER TOTS! Thank you so much! Enjoy this long chapter!

Characters: Geralt of Rivia x small!Naive!Reader

Summary: Maybe some monsters have a way back to your heart but the villagers weren't a fan. Geralt knew what was coming for him but did not expected how to react nor play the game especially with you involved.

Warnings: Mention of Superman. Minimal mention of the dragon hunt quest in S1. Angst. The midget's frustration and prolly a lil' bit of jealousy because...ya' just gotta read the chapter rn so I won't spoil anything. Hehehe. Guxart is a witcher but he's only mentioned. I just took his name on a witcher blog. Mention of Yennefer of Vengerberg. You'll be meeting her soon enough and I don't know if that's good news? Hehehe. Garkain is also a monster from the game. I always take all the monsters mentioned in this fanfic from the actual game.

Words: 8k+ HEADS UP, THIS IS QUITE A LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!

A/N: It's been 2 months? 3? Anyway, I'm still here and working on chapters for you to read, bb's! Don't ever think I forgot about you guys because I will never! 💜 Y'all should know why I am making you feel as if you should hate Geralt because that was the plan and I am proud that you understand chapter by chapter that it's also what everyone comprehends. I definitely understand why some people do hate Geralt for his sudden debacles because I would hate him too if I have no idea with what's going on inside his head. Geralt and his behavior is going on and on like a lead balloon. I mean, considering this is Geralt of Rivia. The Witcher. He has this difficulty of expressing himself further. It's either he expresses himself too much that he tends to regret something he says or expresses too less. There's no in between. (Well, that's how I'm trying to write his behavior here)

On the next chapters, you'll know why Geralt's been acting like this. He'll have his time for explanations. Now, enjoy this chapter before riding a rollercoaster soon. 💜

PLEASEEE don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT OR GIVE FEEDBACK IF YOU DID LOVE THIS CHAPTER! IT'LL MAKE ME SMILE! IT GIVES ME MUCH INSPO AND MOTIVATION! Sorry for the grammatical errors and such because English isn't my mother tongue! PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AFTER READING, BB! This is a rough draft. I apologize for many errors, this has been a result of fast editing.