Chapter 20

SUPER EARLY UPDATE

SUPER EARLY UPDATE. Might post chapter 20.1 on saturday or sunday. 😉 Double update for y'all because of how happy I am that we reached 11k reads in just days. From 10 to 11 real quick! 😍 Thank you, tater tots!

Characters: Geralt of Rivia x small!Naive!Reader

Summary: Maybe the curse has its own purpose for whatever fate you had with the witcher. Sensible responsibilities and a tie that has been knotted together with him that will surely affect both of your lives when chaos arrives. 

Warnings: A kiss? (Unless y'all don't want to kiss Geralt so this can be a warning?) Curse words. Humans being judgemental bitches? Sweet and soft Geralt? Petty, emotional reader? (She'll continue to be because of...reasons. Hehehe.) Eanraig asking personal questions. LMAO. Mention of Sylvan and Yennefer of Vengerberg.

Words: 5.3k

A/N: I have a NEW COVER for WOTN! Heehee! I seriously hate Wattpad's limited MB of adding GIFs. I couldn't add more Geralt GIFs because the one I have is over 3MB. So, I had to find others that can be added. *sniffs* Am I the only one who loves seeing visuals over reading? sorry to those who don't want a visual of Geralt. LMAO. Because I'm not deleting them. Heehee! Mwah!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT OR GIVE FEEDBACK IF YOU DID LOVE THIS CHAPTER! IT'LL MAKE ME SMILE! Sorry for the grammatical errors and such because English isn't my mother tongue! PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AFTER READING, BB! This is kinda a rough draft. I apologize for many errors, this has been a result of fast editing.

Disclaimer: PNG's and pictures used in edits are not mine even the GIF's too. However, the edits and this fanfic is definitely from moi.

 However, the edits and this fanfic is definitely from moi