Author's Note:

I've been receiving lots of messages and comments here and there about updating for this Witcher fanfic I have. I just want to say that I apologize for the lack of updates for this book. Y'all are probably tired of seeing me update my new Gojo Satoru fanfic every week then neglect this one. But, it's because I've been simping so hard over him for a while now that I got to the point that I have...cosplayed a female version of him *coughs*---I've been cosplaying since 2022  started (The characters I've cosplayed for now are Makima and Power from Chainsaw Man and Gojo Satoru from Jujutsu Kaisen. My Maki Zenin cosplay set has arrived now but I haven't done a home photoshoot for it yet due to writing advanced updates for 7th Dimension) and also have been live streaming for at least 1 year now for a particular mobile game through Facebook which explains why the sudden hiatus for Witcher of the Night. 

I'm thankful for all the wonderful and sweet comments I've seen from y'all. I love each and every one of you who appreciates my writing. You guys know how I pour my heart out for every chapter to the point that I do a lot of researches here and there. My tabs are filled with 30+ dictionaries because y'all know English isn't my first language and I do have a difficult time finding the right words that I want. 

I have just been so addicted to the Jujutsu Kaisen Series that I couldn't input words to this unfinished chapter 31 for WOTN. Though, the dialogues left are at least 5-4 yet it requires a short monster scene which I couldn't grasp onto because of how my mind wanders to JJK or Gojo Satoru then to this fanfic I'm currently writing for him. 

Don't worry, bb's. I'm not neglecting Geralt and Midget. I really have at least 7k words for chapter 31 already, I just couldn't finish it off because my mind is wandering through my JJK fanfic. 

I have this bad habit where I couldn't focus on two fanfics at once. Whenever I try to, I feel as if one doesn't have the same amount of creativity that I want or expect from myself. (The scenes, dialogues or whatever heehee) and I don't want y'all to suffer from it when I know that I, myself wouldn't enjoy reading it. I apologize for this bad habit of mine. I just really can't do it unlike other talented writers out there who could write 5 on going books at once then have them updated every week---Oh to have their talent please---I just can't do it no matter how I try. 

Also, I haven't finished watching The Witcher Season 2 yet. I think I'm the only one who haven't still. 

I'll try hard to finish Chapter 31 for you guys in celebration to having 100k+ reads for WOTN

I'll try hard to finish Chapter 31 for you guys in celebration to having 100k+ reads for WOTN. I hope y'all won't get tired of me, bb's. I LOVE Y'ALL. (T3T)