||keepers of the house||

season 4 episode 4

"Our home once the proofs of our family, now a flop house."Klaus said as he carrying his daughter Blair,Hayley carrying hope and Ophelia carrying Xavier.

"Indeed, The mighty have fallen."Elijah said and looks around at the house.

"Where Vincent?"Ophelia asks they put the three kids on couch.

"Right here. Kept my word. Now the only question is whether or not. You guys are gonna keep yours. As soon as I'm finished. Healing your children, You got to leave town."Vincent said all of them.

"Well, We're not gonna stay, are we? Your city has lost its charm."Klaus said to him rudely.

"What he means to say is that we're very grateful, just help them and we'll leave."Hayley asks him.

"Just gives us what we need, and we will do so,
happily."Elijah replies.

"Okay.. Nettiyer Timon sa a. Nettiyer Timon Sa a."Vincent tells him he chants and he cures the three of them.

"Oh. That's it."

"Mom?"

"Your little purified."Vincent said.

"Thank you."

"Now look, the only gratitude I need from any of you is seeing you leave the city."Vincent tells them.

"Go see your daddy three of you."Hayley whispers three of them walk towards him crows were randomly coming.

"What is this?"Klaus asks.

"I don't know."

"Mom? Can you hear that?"Hope asks Ophelia goes up to them.

"I hear it too."Blair answers.

"Also me. It won't stop. It's whispers. Saying a name. Over and Over."Blair said to them.

"Kre Nah Han. Kre Nah Han."Xavier answered.

"Vincent, what.. what is that?"Ophelia asks.

"It's a nearly forgotten dialect. It's a creole. It means The Hollow. The hollow is coming for three of them."Vincent answered.

+

Morning

"How are they?"Klaus asks Ophelia comes downstairs.

"Uh, the fevers back. But she's not in any pain their asking for you."Ophelia said to him.

"Well, Make an excuse. I'd rather my children not know I've gone off to murder witches."He answered to her.

"We cannot be reckless, Niklaus."

"And how would you age me respond?"

"What can I do exactly."

"Stay here and protect them. Do not let anything or anyone near her."Ophelia said and leaves Hayley and Elijah talk the two mothers leave.