Chapter 06

Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Ai no Tane
Chapter 06

The Ninja jumps towards Mashiro with his Katana unsheathed, but she quickly jumps to her right side, dodging the attack that would definitely cut her in half.

Darkness is what ninjas love, they can hide, they can move freely and they can do more tricks.

If were not for the light coming from the moon that dimming almost half of the street where they are, Mashiro would be dead by now.

After landing just next to her previous spot, she uses her left leg with some pressure to make another jump but since it was shot, the pain that cause of it rush to her system that she lost her balance and will fall only thanks to her fast reflexes she stomp her other leg to prevent herself from falling completely.

Mashiro sees this as chance, that she uses her left leg to take another step even the pain is surging that doesn't stop her to make another step and then finally sprinted.

There's only one thing that running to her head right now, and that's to secure Tsuna's safety.

Tsuna has been unconscious even before she wraps him in handkerchief, preventing cold hitting him.

Her first opponent is a fool, no problem for inexperience like her.

But not this ninja.

He is already know that she's an ability user, so she lost her only advantage.

On the other hand, that ninja is overly amuse to her.

"Just a meddler, eh~" because of the clothe mask none could tell what face he is making, but one thing is for sure, he is smirking in amusement.

Mashiro is sprinting as fast as she could, despite in her every steps pain surging on her leg. She doesn't have any idea where they should go, aware that no matter where she go, that ninja will surely find them.

How?

Simple, the traces of blood from her wound.

For now, all she could do is to run with all of her might and tears in eyes.

Someone-- pairs of sharp eyes-- have witness the fight between Mashiro and two members of Noah.

Hibari Kyouya feel amuse and wanted to have fight against the girl that protecting Tsuna-- yes, he saw Tsuna on her hand while she wrapping the tiny human, but he get disappointed rather quickly when Mashiro dash off the scene.

Mashiro is no fighter-- an ability user-- but not a fighter.

Tsuna's Cloud Ring Guardian found them after hearing the shout followed by explosion from the man with shade; and now he joins the race.

Mashiro sprint leads her to the port and only stop when she accidentally trips with her own, still putting Tsuna above all she turn herself, landing on her back.

Mashiro sighs in relief, and never been so thankful to her instinct and quick reaction that she have developed by ice skating.

But this won't save her.

Mashiro saw a shuuriken coated with blue flame that coming towards her.

All she could do is to brace herself and protect Tsuna at all cost.

The expecting pain didn't come at her, and when she opens her eyes, it widen in shock after seeing two guys standing in front of her; one with tonfas and other with lance, cross that prevents the attack from making a contact with them.

"Kufufufu~ so it's true, the little Vongola become so small."

"Hn."

"Are you alright?"