Chapter 09 [Part 02]

Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Ai no Tane
Chapter 09 [Part 02]

'Almost there~’ Reborn thought as he waiting for the time when he must wake up his Dame-Student, he readied his green mallet and position himself beside of the sleeping brunet.

‘Three~’ he started the countdown inside his head.

‘Two~’ he raised his mallet, ready to land.

‘U…’ he frown when his student wake up on his own.

"Tch”Reborn click his tongue as his student sits and rubbed his eyes.

Tsuna’s brown eyes found his baby hitman tutor who currently lowering his green mallet as his face is being shadow by his fedora hat.

The mallet turn back into his pet Leon.

“Did I disappoint you, Reborn?” Tsuna asked as he feel his tutor disappointment.

“Tch! Die Dame-Tsuna!” Reborn declares as Leon turn into gun and pointed it to Tsuna.

Tsuna squealed in fear, seeing that face Reborn gets satisfied, and smirked.

“I change my mind, maybe later…” the Sun Arcobaleno said and then hopped off from his room, leaving Tsuna with face of confusion yet felt relief for some reason.

Reborn is being weird. He never hold back before.

Tsuna is in his train of thoughts that he didn't notice the presence of a person that watching him; gun in hand and pointing at the brunet.

Smirk plays at the stalker's baby face before pulling the trigger.

The bullet hits Tsuna on his head, causing him to collapse and fell onto the cemented road.

Moments later Tsuna gather himself and start walking as if nothing happen.

"I have to hurry." Tsuna said in his deep calm voice, and jogs away.

The stalker's big round onyx eyes glints as his mission has been executed successfully. His simple smirk changes into proud one.

Every students that Tsuna passes were turning their heads to him and stares at him with wide eyes, jaw drops and shock embedded on their faces.

Tsuna seems doesn't mind the stares as he continue his walk inside the premise of his school.

From the reception room, Hibari Kyoya's sharp knife-like eyes glares at the figure of the brunet.

"The herbivore came here as omnivore."

"Don't worry. We won't cause problem this time." that squeaky voice from someone reassures the prefect that he smirk.

"Well you better be."

"Good morning." Tsuna seems still hasn't notice it, but everyone did. His voice is much calmer, deep baritone and his narrow eyes accidentally swoon many girls.

His classmates especially the bullies has their jaws drop in shock.

"Is that Dame Tsuna?" is the question everyone wants an answer.

"Good morning Tsuna-kun!" it is either intentional or what, both Enma and Kyoko greets him at the same time.

"Good morning!" he greeted with smile on his friends, as he placing his bag on his desk.

"Nah, Tsuna-kun did you fight someone this morning?" Enma question as soon as the brunet sits down.

"No." Tsuna nonchalantly replied, turning his full attention on his two friends.