Chapter 12

Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Ai no Tane
Chapter 12

After Mashiro and Yamamoto talk with each other about their unrequited love to the two oblivious people; they started to get along pretty very well.

They started hanging out together alone.

While the others didn't mind their sudden closeness, Tsuna does, though he didn't utter any word about it.

But one night when Reborn: his tutor, jump into his bed while Tsuna is pretending reading his dictionary.

"Oi Dame-Tsuna!" Reborn called his student.

As a response Tsuna put down his book and look down on his tutor,

"What is it Reborn?" he asked, he is sounds bored but have hint of irritation due of-who-knows-what.

"If you have any problems with Mashiro and Yamamoto you should say it to them, instead of wearing that ugly face of yours when you were together with them, Tsuna." Reborn said.

"What are you talking about Reborn?" Tsuna trying to pretend like an innocent cat asked, thought he very well knew that no matter what he do to fool his tutor there is no way that it will succeed.

After all he is one of a hell tutor.

Reborn sighed, his student, his DAME-STUDENT is trying to fool him. His DAME-STUDENT who still has one million years of experience and another one million years, is trying to trick him!

"Are you trying to fool me? Or yourself?" he asked as he look up onto his student who is now showing annoyance over his tutor. Reborn sighed again; he is a tutor for future bosses, not a love advisor for goodness' sake! "You have romantic feelings for Mashiro, right?" he cleared out, if his student still try to fool around he will use his pet partner Leon to beat him for good.

Tsuna avoid making an eye contact on his tutor to hide his annoyance and irritation over the topic.

"What are you talking about?" He asked the same question just a minute ago. "I-I'm not in love with Mashiro, did you forget I'm in love with Kyoko-chan!" he said in low voice.

"Are you sure? 'Cause the last time I checked Dame-Tsuna is a stuttering mess every time he's talking about his feelings for Kyoko. But just now you actually said it without stuttering, while you were getting annoyed every time you looking at Mashiro and Yamamoto, which are not normal at all, especially both Yamamoto and Mashiro were your important friends and family. So if you're not in love with Mashiro then why are you showing that jealous face of yours?"

"I am not showing anything like that Reborn!"

"Then what you call that annoyed face of yours, as if you want Yamamoto to disappear? If you’re not jealous then how we should call it? Invidiousness? Envy? Resentment? All in all, they are all synonyms of jealousy. Till the end, no matter how you call it, it’s still called jealousy, Dame-Tsuna. Read more of that dictionary of yours, make use of it."

When Reborn turn his back to his student, Tsuna finally gave in making him stop on whatever he is planning.

"Then what should I do?!"

Reborn turn back to the brunet

"It--It's true that I-I'm in love w-with Ma—Mashiro..." since Tsuna is stuttering Reborn knew that his student finally saying the truth, he smirked "But what should I do? I'm not even aware that I already showing my jealousy, this jealousy that much stronger than before! This jealousy that I never once felt with Kyoko-chan!"

"Why not finally confess to Mashiro?"

"HIEE!!! Are you nuts Reborn?! I can't do that!"

"Why?"

"Because..." Then Tsuna hid his eyes over his bangs that been gotten longer since last year. "I don't want to ruin our friendship in the process..."

"Then are you saying that you will let her go?"

"What are you talking about now Reborn? We don't have any relationship aside being friends."

"Dame is always a Dame." Then the baby tutor sighed "Tsuna what if she likes you more than a friend?" Tsuna flinch he never thought of that possibility "What if Yamamoto is just helping Mashiro to something that they cannot tell to anyone even on you? What if Mashiro came into conclusion to give you up even before she fights? You think those are nonsense? Tsuna, you should know that there is still girls whose experts at hiding their true feelings to anyone especially if is about love, more than that if that feelings are they thought is one sided. It is guy's job to make the girl his... not girl's!"

"Reborn you making it sound easy!" Tsuna whined thought he knew that his tutor is right.

"But it’s true, right."

"Eh?"

"You should know what you should do." Reborn sighed "I'm talking in nonsense now; maybe because I have an oblivious, idiot student here!"

Sweat dropped on Tsuna's head, while Reborn jump out into his bed and went into hammock and fall into asleep as bubble came out from his nose.

Tsuna smile at his tutor and utter the words,

"Thank you, Reborn."