Chapter 7.5

Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Ai no Tane
Chapter 7.5

Her flat shoes aren't making any noise as she passes the dark hallway of the venue. She's quiet, and her eyes is hiding behind her white locks.

Confronting the truth is lot harder than she thinks.

She knew that Tsuna would stop seeing her once everything is back to normal; with many reasons and she cannot go in every details.

Tsuna is simply trying to protect her as thanks for taking care of him.

Vongola.

Tsuna's family.

Tsuna's organization.

The strongest bunch.

Mashiro opens her mouth to sighs out some breath she been holding back, and then close it again.

"Hiya!" her feet stops and eyes landed at her friend, standing at the same dark hallway, standing not that far away from her. "Congratulation on winning first place!"

Mashiro gritted her teeth as if she's holding back something more than her breath.

"He--" she's trying her best to hold all of her emotion, not letting a single drop to leak out.

She can cry later. She can cry when she finally alone. It's been her life.

"He came. He--" she held back her voice, hardly. "Tsuna fulfilled his promise."

"Really..." Fumiya started to walk towards her.

"I got to thanked him for the last--time."

'Why? Why it is hard now?' She supposedly used to it.

"I see." Fumiya stops and just stay still.

"He won't see me any--more..."

"Do you want to see him?"

Mashiro didn't response. She didn't know what is the right answer.

"Mashiro?" kind, such a rare tone from her friend.

"I--I already knew this would happen... so its fine."

Yeah, and that's why she lived her moments with him.

But it is like a bullet now.

The memories of their time together has become bullets that keep piercing her heart.

This is bad. She turning more ugly than she already is.

Mashiro wanted Tsuna to stay by her side.

Her fist were trembling, and she keep holding her sobs.

She took a deep breath before giving her friend a grin.

'Ugh so ugly!' Fumiya thought.

True. Mashiro forces herself to smile, and it is ugly, not physically but the emotion behind those smile kinds of make it ugly and disgusting.

The same smile that Tsuna hated to see.

The same smile she been doing for her whole life.

"It's alright Mashiro."

"O--of course it's alright!"

"It's alright to let it out."

She stand back.

"You no longer have to hold yourself back." Fumiya touches her cheek "Your feelings let it out, you are free to do so." tears has finally get out from their prison. "It's fine. Just cry it out."

Mashiro have no longer able to hold it back.

She cried. Loudly. Lots of tears. She slump down. Crying like a little kid.

Fumiya smile down at her and started petting her hair.

"There, there. You've been a good girl."

The quiet hallway have fills with her cries, but thanks to heaven no one is around. No one would see how mess up she is.

"You're really Dame-Tsuna!" Reborn said as he hits Tsuna with his hammer in the head.

"That's hurt Reborn!"

"You idiot! We already made an alliance with the Port Mafia, their boss Mori Ougai knew that you are the next head of Vongola, just keeping Yuuki Mashiro to your side would back them off."

"Eh? Like Fumiya were doing?" Reborn nodded. "So I didn't have to put distance--" a warm feeling dwells inside the young lad that it made him smile.

"Why should you?"

"Th--that's... because I don't want her to get in this mess."

"Well she already fell. This is a perfect opportunity Tsuna, in many ways."

"Eh?"

"I don't think Nakahara Fumiya would be against it. So--" Reborn's mallet changes into his infamous favorite gun and point it towards Tsuna.

"Wait Reborn!"

"Hurry up and meet her Dame-Tsuna!"

"Hie!!!!!"

Tsuna quickly run for his life as his tutor from hell showers him with endless bullets.

Deep down, Reborn is glad that Tsuna is safe, not just because Tsuna is the heir, but also because he cares for his student. So he is grateful to Mashiro that did everything, going as far sacrificing her safety, just to protect Tsuna.

A/N:

Here's a bonus chapter that also can be consider as prologue for the next arc!

As usual before/while/after reading hit vote button and give a comment!!!!