Early

"Bakugo," Mic said.

"Right...thank you sir..." Katsuki said, packing up his stuff before bowing and leaving.

"So anyway..."

Izuku's POV:
He checked his watch. Same time as the other days. He took mental note of this.

"Midorya!" Mic called you get his attention.

"Y-yes sir?"

"Number 4. Answer."

"R-right, sorry sir..."

(Timeskip)

"Hey Izuku?" His mother called.

"Yeah?!" He called back.

"Can you bring these to Mitsuki?"

"Sure, give me a sec!" He said, pulling his hoodie on before putting his iconic red shoes on. He ran into the kitchen and took the bag from his mother.

"I'm off, need me to grab anything on the way back?"

"Nope! Be safe!"

"I will, bye!" He said, running out.

He ran to his car (they're 18 btw) and hopped in, putting the bag on the passenger seat. He drove out of his space and then to Mitsuki's house.

*knock knock*

Katsuki answered.

"What do ya want...Deku?" Katsuki asked in a slightly hushed voice.

"My mom asked me to drop these over for auntie Mitsuki!" He replied in a hushed voice.

"Okay, I'll take them, but i was about to text you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, so? I was gonna ask you to meet me on the school roof after school when you have the chance."

"Will do, Kacchan! Here, tell auntie i said hi!" He said in a hushed voice.

Baku's POV:
He closed the door.

"Bye..." He said under his breath befire walking in to the kitchen to put the food in the fridge.

"Oh, great...I need to buy more...Again!" He cursed inder his breath.

He walked into his bedroom after putting the stuff away.

"At least I have you..."

Izuku's POV:
He walked out to his car and drove home. What could Katsuki possibly need him to go to the roof for?

He parked his car out the front of the house before running into the house, wishing his mother a good night, and sprinting up the stairs to his room. He flopped onto his bed and took out his phone. He checked Linstagram and went to AllMight's page. Nice, new merch...

He didn't know when but he fell asleep while scrolling.

Baku's POV:
"What do you mean! I can't! I have school tomorrow!....Ugh! I'll get dad to do it! I can't!" He spoke to his mom in a raised voice.

"Fine, but you're taking over once your back!" His mom spoke back.

He went up to the attic and climbed through the skylight.

He texted Izuku saying that he would have to talk with him another day.

He climbed up further to where he and Izuku had built a platform with his dad so they could look at the stars. It had railings so he wouldn't fall and it had bedding and a roof. Basically a watch tower. He lay down and stared at the roof, reading the things he and Izuku had written over the years. He then remembered what had happened here 5 years ago....insane...5 whole years..He is now 18...He just couldn't believe it.

He didn't know when but he fell asleep up in the lookout with a smile at the memory of his 13th birthday...