||i hear you knocking||

season 4 episode 5

The twins have their own rooms especially Hope Klaus sees a blue light and muffled, he hears indistinct whispering.

"Dad, we're ready to go. Aren't you coming? Dad."Klaus asks and he nods yes.

+

Their was nosies and Marcel looks around and sighs

"Who's there! This is wrong day to be playing games."Marcel yells and Elijah comes in.

"Elijah. What are you doing here? Did you not learn your lesson the last time I put you down
hm?"Marcel asks him and Elijah looks at him.

"Does this bravado help to relieve your pathetic
fear?"Elijah said to him in an straight face.

"Oh, you think I'm afraid of you?"He asked.

"Terrified."

"I put you down twice before. Maybe the third times the charm."Marcel said to him and tries to grab Elijah disappeared.

"The spirit u have seen mag be the devil, And the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape. Do you not recall. Your shape spare,
Marcellus? The ghost which appeared to Hamlet. And then, of course. Unrelenting tragedy."Elijah muttered to him.

"You're not Elijah."Marcel tells him Elijah eyes turn light blue.

+

Ophelia didn't go with Elijah,Hayley or with the twins and Hope today she was walking around in New Orleans the hollow got inside of her head reminding her of her step father.

"Your pathetic working the monsters."Her father voice tells him her eyes turn blue and a body randomly show up as him.

"Your coward working with monsters , your a beast. Having children with another beast. I am not here I'm dead."He tells her.

"I'm only in your head."Whispers of him keep whispering on his head.

"I can see your worst fear is your father well not your actual father."He said to her.

"The Hollow. Perhaps your voices don't scare me. Did you come from a broken home? Daddy drank?Mommy never loved you? Or were you born like that? Now leave me alone."She said to him and leaves.

"Eager girl"

+

She was walking and The Hollow randomly came in.

"You think I'm powerless?"The Hollow asks she stabs Ophelia.

"Ah!"

"I can make you see and feel whatever I like."

"Do your worst. I know the truth. The white
Oak is gone my father is dead. And you're nothing more than a bad dream."She said to The Hollow

"Well, then maybe I'll find way into your children dreams also hope. What fun it will be in her head."Inadu said to her Ophelia pushes the hollow.

"Ruthless. Nicely done."Inadu tells her she snaps her neck and she comes back still as her step father body she rips the person heart out and it was just innocent people.

"Imagine if I killed someone you cared about. Maybe I already have."Inadu said being extremely and she sees her sister body.

"No, No.No Indra."She said and it wasn't her she sighs.

"Next time, it might be your children."She said being honest.

"No!"

"Even if you could resist, Who will stop Marcel? After all, I'm having my fun with him.
And I will make him tear through your family like you have these people."Inadu said to her and disappears.

+

Klaus was in church and Ophelia came inside.

"Stay back!"Klaus yelled.

"What's wrong?"She asked.

"I don't want to hurt you. But I can't trust myself."Klaus muttered in fear Ophelia scoffs.

"I trust you."

"Stay back! Sorry. The Hollow is more powerful
than I thought. It made me see things and do things."Klaus said to her.

"The Hollow got inside of my head also. I'll call Freya."She said and leaving.