𝟏.𝟒

[-Kiyotaka Ayanokouji-]

---

It's the second day of school.For me,it's quite exciting since it's second day I got my freedom without having a person keep their eyes on me.To them,I might just a normal student but after I reveal my existence in Class E,I end up making a new enemies.

I'm paying attention to Cale-sensei lecture while taking a note.I already knew all of it but I still have to paid attention to the class.It's the third period of the class,Japanese History.

"The first human habitation in the Japanese archipelago has been traced to prehistoric times around 30,000 BCE. The Jōmon period, named after its cord-marked pottery, was followed by the Yayoi people in the first millennium BCE when new inventions were introduced from Asia."

I'm writing the details of the lecture while listening.I think he's glad when he only teach one student in the class.I wonder if other homeroom teachers knew about his existence in this school.

Maybe not,nobody said about him.Girls would having a gossip about handsome guy in the school but they didn't mentioned Cale-sensei during the conversation.

"Alright that's all,you can take your lunchtime now since the period is over.Eat well"he said before leaving the class.

I can't eat on the cafeteria since people won't recognize where I'm from.Luckily,I brought my own lunch.

I took out the noodle cup which it's called 'CUP NOODLE'.It's Japanese brand ramen.

It might not healthy for my body but at least it's better than eat nothing.I started eating the noodle while staring out of the window.

The ramen taste quite delicious.I started learn to cook ramen yesterday or I might end up dying starving.I don't usually going out and hanging out to the mall since I still keep my identity as a secret.

I keep myself in my room,working out,eat,shower,surfing an Internet and sleep.Sometimes I had to refresh some knowledge I got from White Room since I don't want to forget it.

An idea suddenly appeared on my mind.

TING.

'I shouldn't revealed my identity'

I remembered my thought back then.But that doesn't mean I will just sit and do nothing right?Of course,it might be dangerous if I do this but it's gonna worth it.

I keep eating my ramen on my table,making my moves for later.I get up from my seat,buy something I needed to.

I'll prepare something that could make a chaos in this school.

[-Timeskip-]

[-Sakayanagi Arisu-]

---

I took a glance out of the window.I guess it's already the second day of school.I have a dream to achieve.

From young age,I had meet a kid named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.My father said he's one of the experiment of White Room of fourth generation,one of the most hardest generation.

However,he survived and ended up being a Masterpiece of White Room.Since the day I saw him behind the glasses,I wanted to beat him.

I wanted to beat an artificial genius.A natural genius like me could beat him.Ah I wonder what he's doing right now.

BAM

Someone pushed the door.I couldn't recognize that person.That person wearing a hat,a mask with gloves,but that person wearing a school uniform.It's seemed like it's a guy.