Updates & Future Changes

⚠︎︎There is a detailed version of the changes I talked about in the last Author Note. If you missed it, go check it please.⚠︎︎

As I anticipated I'll explain what I had in mind for this account in general. I'll divide the topics so you'll read what you are most interested in, but I suggest you to go through this note entirely.

Before I start I want to say this one thing, and it must be very clear for every reader:
DO NOT HATE ON THE FANDOMS.

I often see people spreading hate on one's book just because the fandom isn't their favorite, calling "shit" the show/game or whatever. If you don't like it, keep scrolling, do not read the author's work if you are going to hate on his/her work and what he/she likes, as well as what the readers like.

The same goes for me and my account: if you don't like what I write about or any of my works, just don't read my books. I do not tolerate hate towards me, what I like and my readers who enjoy the same things.

I hope I was clear enough with that and now let's talk about the changes.

𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤' 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖𝕤
As I already said I'll add some new types of books on my account. I'll keep writing Zodiacs about various fandoms and I will bring to you:
- One-shots / Scenarios (Finally as I promised)

- Fanfics, with OCs (maybe) and "x Reader"

- A Diabolik Lovers (just for this fandom at least for now) Translation book, where I just publish the translation of the DL games, with every route and endings.

- A "Project book". I'll explain what this is about: this book is not about any fandom, we can say is something between you and me.
This one is a big one because is something I've never really tried.
I wanted to write an original book. It might take a while and I might not be able to do it completely so, if you want to give it your personal touch, you can help me out with that (of course with giving you credits)

This last one is something like... visionary, so don't expect it to be out any time soon. I'll see in the future how I can actually write it and share it with you.

𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞
As for the fandom, I want to write about multiple fandoms and not just one of them.
I won't leave the DL fandom, but I'll give my attention to other fandoms like the "Obey me!" one. I started to play the game and I got closer to the fandom which is really amazing.
Here's a list of what (possible) fandoms I'll join:
- Obey me!
- Free
- Amnesia
- Dance with Devils

Note that these fandoms can be defined as "cringe" but as I said before, if you think that, just do not read those books. I mainly choose reverse-harem type of anime and games, because it's actually easier to write about them than writing about something like BNHA. That doesn't mean that I won't reales a story about something different than a reverse -harem.

If you have any suggestion about something to play, read, watch or a fandom to join, feel free to let me know. I'll be happy to hear from you what you'd like tho read about.

𝕌𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤
This one is a short one. The updates for books are not scheduled, so it might take a while to update every one of them. I'll try my best to write and publish something every week but I'm not able to assure you that. So please be patient, sooner or later every book will be updated.

These are the major changes I'll do. The requests for one-shots or scenarios are open officially starting from now. You can do your requests commenting here or in the other book in my profile, meant for those kind of stories. In any case the requests will be published in that book and not on this one. Feel free to ask me anything, I'll answer as soon as I see it. That's all for now, thank you for your attention and your time.

See you next time!