❀Oneshot -Subaru

Reader insert
(Y/N)= your name
(H/C)= hair color
(E/C)= eye color
(H/L)= hair length

(Those informations will be used in all the future one-shots with reader insert)
-----------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) was a beautiful but weak girl. She was always tired and sometime fainted. It was her anemia's fault. Luckily it wasn't a very serious case. She lived in the Sakamaki's mansion. Living with vampires didn't make the things better. She was getting bitten by them every time they had the occasion.

It was midnight and she was in the rose garden. She used to go there when she needed to clean up her head and relax. She was walking around the rose garden when she stopped in front of a bush of red roses. She kneeled and looked at them. She touched one of them when she heard:

-Do not touch them.-

It was a familiar voice. She stopped and turned around quickly.

-Subaru...- She whispered. She got up quickly,cleaning her skirt. -W-what are you doing here, Subaru-kun?- She asked kindly.

-I should ask it to you.- He answered. -What are you doing here,you should be in bed already.-

-Yeah right but I had to clean up my head a bit so I came here.- She looked at the red roses again.

-Tsk...you are an annoyance.- He said getting close to her. -You know it's dangerous going outside at this our of the night but you still coming here every time.-

-I'm sorry...- She said in a sad tone.

-You always apologize...it pisses me off.- The boy got a bit angry by the answer of the girl. She got a bit scared. She knew that Subaru had a really bad temper but she never got used to it.

Subaru noticed she got scared by him.

-Tsk...Sorry.- He said looking in another direction.

Subaru was the only one who actually cared about her in that house. He was like an older brother to her.

-Subaru...why do you care so much about me...you're brothers don't do that so why should you do it?- (Y/N) asked looking at the roses. She appreciated that Subaru cared about her but she couldn't understand why he did. Subaru stayed quiet for a moment looking at her. He looked down and sighed.

-I've already lost someone I cared about...I don't want to loose you as well.- He said hiding his face. (Y/N) gave him a hug. She didn't say anything. After a moment of doubt, Subaru hugged back.

-I'll take you back to your room now.- Subaru said as attempting to smile. His smile was weird but cute at the same time. (Y/N) smiled and nodded. Subaru and (Y/N) walked to (Y/N)'s room together. Subaru spent all the night sitting next to her,watching over her.

(Y/N) felt protected for the first time.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Sorry for publishing it sooooooo late but i had problems! Anyway there it is! It sucks and it's kinda short but i still hope you like it! I will continue the zodiac starting from the next chapter. Sorry again for publishing it so late.

Sayonara~!

~Aiko