❀Oneshot -Ayato

Reader insert
(Y/N)= your name
(E/C)= your eye color
(H/C)= your hair color

(Those information will be used in all the future one-shots with reader insert)
------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) walked around the mansion,looking for the red-haired boy,Ayato. As much as she walked,the boy was nowhere to be found. The girl spent some hours preparing takoyaki for him. Deep in her heart she kinda liked that guy. (Y/N) tried to tell him her feelings but without success. She decided to try once more. Unfortunately she couldn't find him. (Y/N) went back to the dining room and opened the little box with takoyaki inside it. She sat down and started to eat one.

-Oi,Chichinashi. What are you doing?-

(Y/N) heard a familiar voice. It was Ayato.

-Oh! Ayato-kun,it's you! I was just...eating those takoyaki.- She answered smiling. The boy got closer to the table and looked at the box full of his favorite food. (Y/N) noticed Ayato staring at box. She grabbed the box and handed it to him saying: -Here,take some!-. The red-haired took one out of the box and ate it. The boy's eyes widen.

-Woah..where did you get them? They are delicious!- He said while eating another one.

-I made them.- (Y/N) said. She was really proud of her job.

-I never thought that someone like you would be able to cook like this,Chichinashi.- He said. (Y/N) didn't knew if that was a compliment or not. She just smiled in confusion. The girl landed a hand to the box trying to take one but Ayato's hand hit hers.

-You are not allowed to touch Ore-sama's things.-

-Hey...I prepared them! I can take one!- She said trying again. But he hit her hand again.

-Let me eat one.- She mumbled.

-There is no way you will eat my takoyaki.- He replied, while stick out his tongue. After some tentatives she gave up and watched him eat. Seeing him like that made her happy. He looked like a child in that moment. Once he has done eating all the takoyaki, (Y/N) took a napkin. With a rapid movement she got closer to his mouth with the napkin.

-What do you think you are doing?!- He said angrily in surprise.

-Cleaning your mouth.- She started to clean his mouth,or at least trying to.

-You won't touch Ore-sama's mouth!- He struggled.

-Awww com'on! Don't be such a baby!- She said forcing him to stay calm. More she cleaned it,more he struggled in embarrassment.

-Stop it! I'm not a child!- He yelled.

-Stay still!- She yelled back. He started to calm down and looked in another direction blushing lightly,avoiding the (E/C) eyes of the girl. She stopped cleaning.

-See? It wasn't that bad after all.- She smiled. The silence filled the room.They stared at each other for some minutes,one of them blushing. The girl started leaning closer to his face. The guy did the same but the door opened,the girl got away and the two of them looked in different directions.

-Who did that disaster in the kitchen?- a voice said. It was Reiji. No answer.

-Answer,now.- he said. He was clearly pissed off. After a few seconds of silence,Ayato said: -It's (Y/N)'s fault!- he said then disappearing. (Y/N) laughed nervously. She tried to get away but Reiji blocked her.

After almost a hour,Ayato came back to te dining room. Unfortunately (Y/N) wasn't there. He heard a loud sigh from the kitchen. The boy entered the room and saw (Y/N).

-Oi,Chichinashi. What are you doing here.-

-I'm cleaning the kitchen...as Reiji said...-

-Aha! Next time try to not get caught.-

The girl stopped washing some of the dishes. She took the ((inserisci traduzione)) and threw it into Ayato's face.

-It's your fault! I got caught only because you told him!-

-Eh?! You are saying that is Ore-sama's fault?!-

-Yes it is! You had to keep the secret!- (Y/N) had a sad face. Not because she had to clean but because Ayato told him. She started clean again the dishes when she saw someone else take a dish and cleaning up. (Y/N) turned her head and looked at Ayato with a light blush in his face,helping her. She smiled seeing him doing that.

-Thank you Ayato.-

-Tsk.-

-Why are you so kind with me lately?- She said but after all she was happy about that.

-Don't think weird things,Chichinashi.- He said blushing. (Y/N) just smiled and kept doing the washing up with the guy she liked.

------------------------------------------------------

So yeah! Here it is! Sorry if it is bad,I know it. It's really really bad. I hope you liked it (even if i doubt it) and see you guys in the next one-shot!

Next one: Subaru X Reader

Sayonara!

~Aiko