011- improve

"THAT SETTER OF THEIR'S..."

...i don't think that's their starter." after a few more flubs, the team was getting back on track. we were currently taking a water break.

"oh, definitely not." i removed the cherry lollipop from my mouth to speak. crossing my legs, i continued. "if they specifically asked for kageyama to play setter this game, that means they have a flashy setter, probably someone you know." i pointed at kags with the lollipop, before putting it back in my mouth and looking towards the the area that held screaming girls. the team followed suit.

"hey! welcome back, oikawa! how's that leg doing?"

a tall, pretty boy was standing next to soba jo- apologies, aoba johsai's coach. he practically radiated confidence. kageyama inhaled sharply, recognizing the face.

"careful, oikawa! please don't hurt yourself!"

i audibly gagged at the fangirl's voice (despite not having a gag reflex 🙄). quickly, i slammed my hand over my mouth, realizing that i'm in public and people can hear me. the karasuno team chuckled at my antics, while most of the other team didn't notice.

but oikawa did.

he turned and raised an eyebrow, looking for the culprit. locking eyes with me, his brows furrowed lightly as though he was solving a puzzle. he softly smirked before turning back around.

"the fuck was that all about?" tsukishima asked the million dollar question, quite displeased with his dramatic entrance, the boys nodded.

"do you know mr. slim over there?" tanaka wondered. i shook my head.

"he knows you." kageyama answered, not moving his focused eyes off of seijoh's team captain. "as in, he knew your dad." the players raised their brows while i rolled my eyes at his statement.

"wait, like personally?" hinata posed.

"no. he only deeply admired his playing style. oikawa is a super offensive setter, just like him. not to mention the attitude, no offense."

"none taken." i shrugged.

"hey! long time no see tobio!" the brunette waved from across the court. kageyama ignored and took that time to whisper something to hinata. the boy in teal and white took this as an opportunity to look back at me with the same low smirk.

"i'm gonna murder him." tanaka said with his usual crazy smile. suga held his shoulder to ensure that he wouldn't run off fighting people.

"let's just take the set and get out of here." i placed the lollipop back in my mouth and leaned back, eyes on the score board.

°°°
  A.J.       KRSN
20    3    24

this cocky bastard reminds me of my damned father. and the thing that pisses me off about the both of them is that they have every right to be cocky. they are simply just good at the game.

"POOR TSUKKI!!!" yamaguchi grasped onto sugawara's shoulder after seeing the blonde get targeted by oikawa again. suga and i make eye contact, thinking the same thing.