uhh

soccer wasn't xingqiu's favorite hobby, which is to be expected from him. He often stays home or visits the library to read books, but since he can remember, chongyun has dragged him out to play soccer every once in a while.  This "battle" was a little unfair tho.. both yanfei and xinyan are in the soccer team and play seriously. xingqiu looked to chongyun, making an expression of "what do we do?" chongyun laughed and gave xingqiu a thumbs up, "let's just have fun!" he said as he ran to collect the ball from the coach. "whats with that..." qiu mumbled, his ears blushing slightly.
     the game ended, and of course, yanfei's team won.  too bad tho, xingqiu had actually tried a little this time.  they all left for the changing rooms and headed to their last classes of the day.
     as xingqiu and chongyun walked to their art class, they had met with sucrose. art was honestly pretty boring, they only both chose it because its an easy A. the bell finally rang and they could go home for the weekend. everyone packed their bags and left. this time, chongyun was walking home alone since xingqiu had to talk with some teacher.  he was thinking how good this weekend was gonna be, a new video game had been released earlier that week and he still hadn't played it. chongyun was planning to invite qiu so they could try out a bunch of games and then maybe play soccer! yun stopped himself.  he thought for a moment, they always do what chongyun wants to do. xingqiu probably doesn't even enjoy video games that much, nor soccer. what if qiu grows tired of him? chongyun got home and jumped onto his bed. "i dont want xingqiu to leave" he mumbled into his pillow. soon after he fell asleep. after a basically 4 hour nap, (how can anyone even sleep that long) chongyun had finally awoken. it was already 8 and the sky was already dark. he missed his chance to hangout with qiu.. or.. maybe not? he suddenly had an idea.  chongyun changed his clothes to his more usual ones and headed to the kitchen. he grabbed a  donut and put it in his mouth as he ties his shoes.

      xingqiu pov

      xingqiu had finished his homework and quickly changed into his sleeping gown. he set up a candle by his window sill and got one of his favorite books based on liyue's past. after a good 30 minutes, he hears a knock on his window. xingqiu opens the window, to find chongyun standing there. "chongyun?!" xingqiu let out, quite loudly. chongyun put his index finger in-front of qiu's mouth to show him to be quiet. yun crawled into his room and giggled, "sorry for the sudden visit lol" qiu sighed. "its fine, u just scared me, like ALOT" he laughed. "sooo.. what are you doing here?" "i was thinking that we always do what I wanna do, and thats probably boring for you.. so i decided that this weekend we'll do what you like!" xingqiu was surprised. "uhh, i stopped by the library and got some books you might like! i was thinking i could sleepover here and tomorrow we can go to the library? and maybe to a cafe? you know, stuff like that!" qiu had a big smile on his face. "of course! i'll get you some pjs and we can just talk!"
    yun changed into the pjs and they both lay on the bed. they talked for hours about school and their hobbies, it was honestly enjoyable. as qiu was talking about a drama from work, yun fell asleep to his calming voice. xingqiu looked at him and smiled. "hey yun, are you awake?" he asked whispering. there was no response. "i really like you, like more than friends you know. thanks for always being here for me." qiu said, then blowing out the candle and going to sleep. chongyun's ears turned red... he was awake.