after school games

yun arrived at the library. he put his backpack down on an empty chair and sat down beside it, pulling his phone out to play games. about 10 minutes had passed when xingqiu finally entered the library. he headed towards chongyun. "you're 10 minutes late" yun said, sighing. "sorry sorry! the teacher kept me there for so longgg" xingqiu whined. yun picked up his bag and the both of them exited the school. "thank god your house is close-by, and thanks for letting me come over so suddenly!" qiu said. "you're fine" yun said, smiling, "so what do you wanna do at my house anyway?" "hmm.. maybe play some games on your computer?" xingqiu said. yun was surprised. most of the time xingqiu whined whenever he wanted to play games. "sure!" he said in an exciting tone.
   they arrived home and headed to yuns room. "could you start up my computer, i need to take a quick shower." chongyun said, "it was really hot during pe" he whined.  "alright!" qiu said, heading towards his computer. about 5 minutes later, xingqiu hears a knock on the window.  he opened it to find.. yanfei? "yanfei?" xingqiu said confused. "xingqiu?" yanfei said, in a similar tone. she laughed. "wheres yun?" she asked. "he's showering right now" qiu said. "oh alright" yanfei said, "anyways heres the music disc i borrowed from him, please give it to him when he's out!" she said. "anyway, im heading back, bye!" yanfei said and left.  then yun opened the door. "was that yanfei?" he said smiling. "uhh yeah" qiu said. "do you guys do that often?" he blurted out. oops. he didnt mean to say that out loud. "you mean knocking on eachothers window?" yun said, "we're neighbors so its easier to give each other stuff that way. im assuming she gave back the music disc?" "yea" qiu said. "lets just play some games."
   they had decided to play just dance. its one of the best games yun has anyway. it was pretty funny since they were dancing to a song theyve never even heard before. the finishing pose was the 2 characters staring at eachother, quite close. they both followed the dance moves without thinking so there they were. yun stared at xingqiu while he stared at him.  they were really close, but neither of them wanted to move. "chongyun." xingqiu couldnt wait any longer, "i like you" he blurted out. oops. yun stood there like an idiot, he was completely frozen. qiu was embarrassed, as he was about to turn around and grab his things, chongyun stopped him. he grabbed qius face. "I" yun started. "i like you too." he said avoiding eye contact. both of them were blushing.