surely not.?

the students all had a 2 hour limit on the test, though xingqiu finished earlier. he put his head down, deep in thought. why did chongyun act so... normal? it took me a lot of courage to confess! (not really, he just blurted it out on accident) he whined.. he looked foward, his head still on the table. xingqiu wondered who was sitting infront of him.. he took a peek. his eyes widened, it was chongyun! but he kept staring.. he noticed how chongyuns bangs were tied up.. it honestly looked kind of cute. chongyun put his arms up and back, stretching. he looked past his divider and saw xingqiu straight up staring at.. him? they made eye contact, yun quickly stopped stretching and xingqiu looked away.
     yun turned to yanfei, who was making a pretty confused face. chongyun watched as yanfei took a small piece of paper and wrote something on it, soon after passing it to him. "why r u so red" it read, with a tomato doodle on the side. he turned straight to yanfei, who was laughing quietly. he put his head down, embarrassed.
     the timer rung, the test had finally ended. while the teachers were collecting the exams, xingqiu fell deep into thought, again. *chongyun.. that idiot!! didnt we both already say we liked eachother?! why is he looking away?! (it was actually xingqiu who looked away but qius mind is a little biased.) are we just... gonna act like nothing happened yesterday!?*
     when everyone could finally leave the lab, bennet grabbed razor and chongyun. "howd u guys thing you did on the test?" he asked. "i think... well?" razor said. "i totally got below a 60% i had completely forgotten to study.." chongyun whined. the 2 other boys laughed. "well then! lets get some lunch, i heard the cafeterias serving pizza today!" the conversation continued until they were finally at the lunch line. chongyun dozed off, looking to the side he saw xingqiu leaving the cafeteria in a hurry. he made a confused face. "hey guys, ill catch up later.. i need to go somewhere real quick!" yun said, partint from the lunch line. "ehh??" bennet said, looking forward to a shrugging razor.
     yun left the cafeteria, speedwalking through the halls until he finally found qiu in an empty hallway, walking. "xingqiu!" yun said, making him turn around. he tried running but chongyun grabbed his wrist. "why are you running for me?" he asked, breathing a little heavily since he just ran through a bunch of halls. "because..." qiu started. "well! because. why are you acting like nothing happened yesterday! why are you acting like im one of your friends like razor or bennet, or yanfei! didnt we both confess?? didn't you say you like me?" xingqiu turned around with teary eyes, "did you say that just to make me feel better?"