oops..

"alright!" xiangling said, "i found the book, its called-" she paused and looked at them. xiangling smirked. "why are you guys looking opposite ways" both xingqiu and yun turned to look at xiangling, still embarrassed about earlier. "okay then..., anyway, the book is called "surrounded by nobody"" xingqiu nodded, "alright! then me and yun will leave now! thanks for the breakfast!" "yea thanks!" yun said, as he pushed in his chair. they both left. "finally" xiangling sighed, "those 2 are completely hopeless" she laughed.
     as they talked and walked across liyue to the library, they found noelle and fischl together. "oh hey noelle!" yun said, "and fischl!" they turned around, "oh hey guys!" both of the girls said. "where are you headed?" fischl asked xingqiu. "were going to the library, my liege." he bowed as a joke. they all laughed. "oo! mind if we join you?" noelle said. "sure!" qiu said.
   they had arrived at the library but there was a teeny problem... lisa was outside the library. you might ask, why would that be a problem? well.... chongyun has basically been banned from entering the building. "chongyun! but how great it is to see you here!" Lisa smiled. "uh oh" he said. "i dont know if you guys know this but.. im banned from going in, for previous reasons.." "what!?" xingqiu said.  noelle laughed. "hmm.. then how about i stay here with chongyun and you and fischl can grab the books you need!" "huh!?" fischl said, flustered. "um, ahem! of course! lets go then, xingqiu." "alright then.. wait here yun!" qiu said as he entered with fischl.
   "hey chongyun," noelle said, "dont tell anyone! but.. fischl has a little crush on xingqiu! do you think you could help her out? since you guys are best friends?" she said, winking and putting her hands in a praying form. chongyun stood basically frozen. "WHAT?!" he thought. "uhh, xingqiu is" he paused, "already taken...?" noelle made a confused face. "really..? by who?" shoot. why did he say that. um. "by..... me?" oh god, this was one hell of a mess that he had put himself in. noelle blushed, "ohmygod! im so sorry! we had no idea" "and um, congratulations!" xingqiu and fischl left the library,  "hey guys! we got the books!" qiu had a bright smile. "oh hey! congratulations xingqiu! we'll be going now" noelle said, grabbing fischls hand.
  xingqiu approached chongyun, "well that was weird, whyd she congratulate me?" qiu said confused, "no idea! haha" yun said. "lets head home,"
     yun arrived at his house. he started thinking. shoot. knowing them they're probably gonna tell people about our "relationship" and xingqiu is bound to find out, but maybe we can play it off as a rumor? unless he asks noelle or fischl... damn it, im so stupid. chongyun got some left overs from his fridge and put the plate in the microwave. he headed to his room to put his uniform on his chair for tomorrow.

(sorry the chapters are a little shorter now, but im trying to get more chapters out!)