Encounter..

[Third person point of view.]

Muzan lurked around the forest Sugunko. [A forest I made up.] He was looking for new people to call demons. Soon enough, he spotted Giyuu Tomioka. The Water pillar. Muzan thought to himself what he should do. Then it hit him. Muzan wanted to turn him into a demon. He's powerful, so he would be a strong demon.

The sun was setting. Muzan walked out from under the tree. Tomioka didn't spot him yet. The snow was falling on the ground. It was deep snow. Muzan stepped on a stick and cracked it. Tomioka looked at Muzan with shock.

[Tomioka's Mind]: That...that's (Micheal Jackson! JK JK) Muzan Kibutsuji. .I'm no match for him, but I'm sure he won't let me go so easily..

"You. Your that water pillar, yes? I want you to come with me. Be a demon with me. I'll fill all your desires.." Muzan's voice spoke to Tomioka.

"Never! I'll never go with you! Fuck my desires! One of them is for you to die!" Tomioka yelled at Muzan, grabbed his Nichirin sword and running at Muzan.

"Your coming with me, if you like it or not." Muzan sighed, annoyed.

Tomioka ran at Muzan but he couldn't slice him. Muzan has already grabbed his head and knocked Tomioka out cold. Muzan dragged Tomioka back to the Endless fortress. (I forgot what it was called, sorry.)