Can he be cured?

The master called over Lady Tamayo and Yushiro.
They have arrived at the butterfly mansion.

Shinobu and Lady Tamayo where making the cure, or trying too, from Tomioka's blood since he got Muzan's blood in him. Shinobu and Lady Tamayo became good partners. They worked together well to get a cure for Tomioka. Lady Tamayo has worked on this for a while, and now she had some help.

"Mrs. Kocho, I think we are getting there. I think we almost finished the cure. I'm very excited with this." Lady Tamayo smiled at Shinobu.

"I am aswell, Lady Tamayo. I'm glad your my partner in this. I hope this gets the job done, Mrs. Tamayo." Shinobu replied.

Meanwhile😗

Tomioka was in a dark room, in the butterfly mansion. He was uppermoon 2, but he still didn't care for eating humans. He did drink human blood if he got some, but he didn't care for it. Then Tomioka saw someone come in the room. It was Sanemi. Sanemi stared at Tomioka, and his new features.

"Do you need something, Shinazugawa?" Tomioka asked.

"No. I just came to visit you. Is that a crime, Giyuu-San?" Sanemi smirked at Tomioka.

Sanemi sat down next to Tomioka. They weren't a couple, but they did like each other. (I'm sorry if you don't like this ship. I really like it though.) Sanemi rubbed his hand against Tomioka's forehead. Sanemi just rested there with Tomioka.

Shinobu, Lady Tamayo and the Master came into the room. Tomioka looked up at them as Shinobu had a drink in her hand. It was the cure.

"Here. Drink this Tomioka-San. This should cure you." Shinobu gave the drink to Tomioka.

Tomioka drank the drink. Everyone watched. Sanemi was mostly interested. Tomioka fainted. His skin pattern and his horn disappeared along with his sharp teeth. Sanemi caught Tomioka and held him.

"I think it worked. I think Tomioka is now cured."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Just some cute fanart I found for SaneGiyuu

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Just some cute fanart I found for SaneGiyuu.
Muzan and the rest of the uppermoons knew about this, so they didn't go on about it. Muzan didn't want to capture any other pillars either, because they now had a cure. I know this was a bit rushed, I'm sorry.