A new Uppermoon.

[Third person point of view.]

At the Endless Fortress..

Muzan had Tomioka laying down on the floor. Kokushibou, Akaza, and Douma, all looked over him.

"Muzan-Sama, are you sure you want him to be a uppermoon? What if he's a weak demon?" Douma questioned.

"Yes I'm sure. Now do not interupt me. Im thinking he should fight you, to see what uppermoon rank I should place him in." Muzan gave a smile.

Tomioka woke up. His body shivered weakly as he looked at them all. Muzan grabbed Tomioka's neck, holding him down. Muzan scratched the back of Tomioka's neck quickly. Tomioka grunted and panted, but it didn't hurt as much.

"There. You are now...a demon. You will obey me, and my wishes. Now, fight them for a rank in the uppermoons." Muzan pointed at Akaza, Douma and Kokushibou.

One ETERNITY later😗💅

Tomioka won against Akaza and Douma. He was a true demon. Very strong. Though he was hiding something from Muzan. He could control his own body. Muzan couldn't get to Tomioka's Mind since it was so blank and foggy. The only Demon he couldn't beat, was Kokushibou.

"I will set you as Uppermoon rank 2. Welcome to the uppermoons, my closest servants." Muzan smiled.

"Welcome, Tomioka. I hope you enjoy the fun!~" All the uppermoons welcomed Tomioka to their humble killer home.