Is he a good demon?

In the forest of Sugunko, where some demon slayers thought they saw Tomioka as a demon. (Curse warning!)

The pillars wandered around the Sugunko Forest. They saw nothing.

"I bet those damn brats where lying! Tomioka isn't here! We looked everywhere! I'm going to kill those fucking BRATS." Sanemi groaned.

"Ara Ara~ calm down Shinazugawa-San! I'm sure they weren't lying. Let's keep looking." Shinobu chuckled.

Soon they spotted a demon slayer. He was on the ground, laying on the snow, scared half to death. He was looking at something that was in the tree. The pillars ran up to the demon slayer.

"Ara Ara~ what's wrong young Mizunoto?" Shinobu could tell he was a Mizunoto.

"T-the d-demon! H-he- it's a u-uppermoon! S-so scary..." The demon slayer pointed at the thing in the tree.

All the Hashira looked to their side, and saw Tomioka Giyuu standing in a tree. He was looking at them all with no emotion. In his eyes it said "Uppermoon 2". They were shocked. Though, they got out there Nichirin blades.

"So I see you found me. I'm surprised, guys." Tomioka's voice was gloomy.

"Come with us, or we will force you too, Tomioka." Rengoku responded.

"I'm not coming with you. I have all my friends to play with, guys. I'm a good demon. Don't take captive of me.." Tomioka whined.

They looked beside him and they saw people hanging upside down with chains. Tomioka called them his "Friends". They were mostly demon slayers. They didn't look harmed though, but they did look scared. They moved around in the chains, asking the pillars for help.

"Ara Ara~ Tomioka-San. What's going on with you? Please return to us. We don't want to fight you. You won't win this." Shinobu didn't look happy.

"I'll go with you then. I'll prove to you I'm a good demon, but I won't be scared to hurt you if you hurt me." Tomioka seemed colder now.

They both made their deals. He followed the pillars back to the butterfly mansion. He didn't want to hurt the pillars, for he had a mind of his own. He let down all the demon slayers he captured. They brought him to the butterfly mansion. They wanted to turn him back before he got dangerous.

"I think I know a cure..it involves you, Shinobu. And my old friend...Lady Tamayo." The master explained.