RULES.

𓁹 ☁︎︎ 𓁹

𓁹 ☁︎︎ 𓁹

A/N:
please follow all the rules
or you will not be given my plots. ❤︎

{ 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀! }

i. NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
if you don't think you can write my plots, let me know so i can put it back up in my shop. just because you were the first to request the plot, does not mean you automatically get it.

ii. GIVE CREDIT!
i do ask that you credit me in the description of the book.

iii. TIME LIMIT!
(not required for VIPs)
yes there will be a time limit to when you need to have the story up. you will be given two weeks to post the first chapter of the book.

iv. CHANGING THE STORY!
anything with a "*" symbol you may change. if it doesn't have the "*" symbol and you wish to change it, pm me.

v. ONLY REQUEST ON THE CHAPTER!
that is the only place you can request for the plot. do not pm me or write on the message board. i am very active on wattpad and will see where you requested, they won't be unnoticed.

vi. ONLY THREE PLOTS!
(not required for VIPs)
if you have requested three plots already, you can not request anymore unless you are on the VIP list. this gives other people time to get plots from the shop.

vii. OTHER INFO!
if you have been given a plot and have questions, pm me and we can work it out there.

viii. MUST HAVE ONE STORY UP!
(not required for VIPS)
i ask that you have at least one story up on your profile that you have written. i will read and see if i think you can do my plot justice. these plots are very important to me and i won't give them to just anyone. if you don't have any stories up, pm me or comment and we can work it out there.

ix. PASSWORD!
the password is to ensure that you have read all the rules. the password is your comfort character.

v. PAYMENT!
you have to be following me, not just till you get a plot but permanently. if you get a plot and unfollow, i will take it back.

𓁹 ☁︎︎ 𓁹

𝗩𝗜𝗣 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧:

𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗:

𓁹 ☁︎︎ 𓁹

OTHER:
just comment on the chapter of the plot you want. i will either reply you got it or i will deny (you will always get a reply). if the plot is taken, it will say that at the top of the chapter.

A/N:
all plots will be scattered. i don't write for one specific fandom so there won't be any category or fandom. i write celebrity plots and tv show/movie plots. i don't mind talking with you in dms about any plots! if you need help writing or anything like that just message me!
thank you for choosing my plot shop, happy shopping:)!