STILL HURTING.

OUTER BANKS.

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦!available

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦!
available

𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘!
still hurting

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧!

ZENDAYA.*
masie mores

OBX CASTas themselves

OBX CAST
as themselves.

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧!

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧!

MASIE was a shy and awkward girl. being the only child didn't help with that. she didn't have any friends and barley got out of the house. her parents were determined that would change once they found out they were moving to the outer banks of north carolina. the news wasn't a shock to masie, it did annoy the hell out of her. she didn't want to move and try and make friends when she knew she'd never have any. her parents new job offer would bring them in a huge income and masie had to be okay with that.

the outer banks was like paradise. masie enjoyed that part. their house was massive and the people also had massive egos. masie felt like an outsider once again. she found out she was called a 'kook' but she definitely didn't feel like one. she tried to separate herself from the kook life as much as she could. masie eventually met the pouges. the group that welcomed her with opened arms.

her summer was soon filled with days on the boat with her new friends. she felt loved and appreciated for once. masie finally felt true happiness and started to enjoy life. new found friendships also brought new found love. masies only ever heard of love and read about love. she's seen it with her parents and that's about it. love was a thrill and also a heart ache. john b definitely didn't know to much about love either. the two only clueless led to a rollercoaster of emotions. but there wasn't enough time for that when there was a huge treasure waiting to be found.

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧!
john b. *
i put '*' because in the first season i would like john b. to be the love interest. this can change later because i see it being difficult to make a relationship with john b. because sarah and his relationship are major plot points in the show.

𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢!

this story is meant to be a heartbreaking story. the tittle is called 'still hurting' because masie gets her heartbroken and always feels like she is in pain because it will be her first heartbreak. i had the idea that john b. would fall out of love with her when he forms a relationship with sarah. this isn't meant to be a lovey dovey type story. you can change the love interest to whoever you want but i thought jj would be a nice love interest to masie later on in the story.

𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦!
if you have any questions about the plot BEFORE you request, comment HERE.

𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗣𝗢!
NO you can not have this cover, this is just for inspiration for the story.

𝗚𝗜𝗙 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗣𝗢!NO you cannot have the gif, it is just for inspiration for the story

𝗚𝗜𝗙 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗣𝗢!
NO you cannot have the gif, it is just for inspiration for the story.

A/N:not all plots are going to have cover and gif inspo

A/N:
not all plots are going to have cover and gif inspo. i just had these made for when i was planning on writing the story.

𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘!
request HERE if you would like the plot.

𓁹 ☁︎︎ 𓁹