FEEL SOMETHING.

TWILIGHT

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦!available

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦!
available

𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗟𝗘!
feel something

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧!

MADDIE ZIEGLER.*
luna myra cullen

TWILIGHT CASTas themselves

TWILIGHT CAST
as themselves

TWILIGHT CASTas themselves

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧!

FINN WOLFHARD SWAN
bella swans brother

FINN WOLFHARD SWAN bella swans brother

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧!

LUNA cullen was a bright soul. she enjoyed her life as much as she could. she tried not to think to much about who she really was. she liked to ignore her vampire senses. she didn't hate who she was but she wanted to be normal. like all the other cullens, she didn't ask to be a vampire. she never wanted to be a vampire but that was who she was now. she didn't dwell on the past, she'd rather forget it. she was the newest addition to the family. they accepted her with open arms of course. thankfully when she was with them she felt okay, they helped her accept who she truly was.

luna moved to forks with the family to begin her new long life. one thing luna loved about forks was how much she could go out. it was almost always foggy and the rain was constant, making the sun vanish. she was aloud to go to school with her brothers and sisters, getting human interaction. her new life made her so happy, as long as she would get to be semi-normal she was okay. another thing she loved about forks was how the moon lit up at night. luna remembered that her mom named her luna because she loved the moon. that was one thing luna kept with her. she would remember her mother when she looked at the moon.

she would find herself venturing to the woods in the late hours of the night. climbing the highest tree to get the best view of the moon. sometimes edward would join her, carrying her up the tree to find the perfect spot. edward and luna grew very close very fast. he took the brother role on with ease. luna was the youngest cullen so edward felt like he had to protect her. luna was strong and powerful, hell she could move things with her mind. edward didn't want to admit that she was probably stronger than all of them.

edward sheltered her and kept her safe, teaching her to hunt. how to hide her emotions and how to act more human. when luna began school she didn't expect to meet someone special. she stayed mostly with her family. edward encouraged her to not make any friends and to stay with him. when finn and bella moved to town, edward and luna both had a strange reaction to the two. luna handled it better but the two took time off school, trying to figure it out.

it was like luna couldn't stay away, she wanted to be with finn all the time. she wasn't strong enough to stay away. that was how it started, that was how the relationship formed. as hard as it was to stay away luna knew she couldn't. meanwhile edward and bella were slowly falling in love as well. but can luna keep finn away from the dangers of the vampire world? could finn handle what was behind the curtain of fog and uncertainty?

𝗩𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦!
luna has telekinesis powers. *

𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗣𝗢!
you cannot have the cover, this is just for inspiration.

𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗣𝗢!you cannot have the cover, this is just for inspiration

𝗚𝗜𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗣𝗢!
you cannot have the gif, it is just for inspiration.

𝗚𝗜𝗙 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗣𝗢!you cannot have the gif, it is just for inspiration

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢!
this story can be difficult to write. adding another love duo into a story primarily about to people can be confusing. if you are interested in this plot and have questions please message me or comment! this story is going to focus on two people that have a similar story to bella and edwards. luna is edwards sister in this story which means she's part of the cullen family. she is a vampire just like the rest of her family. she is very attracted to finn because of his scent. i planned for bella and edwards story to still happen when luna and finn are happening. the story flows together the best when edward and luna can bond over their strange feelings. i planned for edward and luna to be very close. luna hasn't been a vampire for as long as edward. i have a few pre written chapters i can send you if you would like to read up on the story. i also didn't write for finn to be a vampire! he follows the same path as bella so he doesn't get turned until something happens when he doesn't have a choice so he could get badly hurt and the only way for him to be saved is to be bitten.

𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦!
comment HERE if you have any questions about the story.

A/N:
not every story will have gif and cover inspo.

𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘!
if you would like this plot, please request HERE.

𓁹 ☁︎︎ 𓁹