JENNY.

DREW STARKEY.

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦!available

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦!
available

𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗟𝗘!
jenny

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧!
sabrina zada *

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧!
drew starkey

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧!
when jenny had no idea what to do with her life, she turned to film. she watched tv shows and imagined her life on one of the sets. after working in theatre all her life she finally applied to her dream job. jenny loved makeup just as much as she loved tv. she harnessed her craft, perfected it and once she got her dream job her life changed. when she walked onto the outer banks set, she didn't expect to fall in love, nor did she expect for her past to catch up to her.
running from her toxic ex and escaping into a world only she knew seemed perfect. she got out, the girl wanting to forget and start over. little did jenny know that drew starkey had a similar past*. the two hit it off, finding comfort in one another.
once all pasts came forward, it seemed like their small bubble had popped, exploding into the perfect life they had created for themselves. it was rocky, scary but full of lust. but not every fairytale can have a happy ending*.

𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔!
jenny is inspired by the song 'jenny' by studio killers. the two start out as best friends and turn into a lovers (one of my favorite tropes). jenny had a toxic relationship and the only thing she wanted to do was get away. i also wrote that drew had been in a toxic relationship but you can change that if you want. i had jenny be a makeup artist on outerbanks, you can change that to anything but that's how her and drew meet.

𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦!
if you have any questions about the story comment HERE.

𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘!
if you would like the plot comment HERE.