1 week since the meeting~Jaden's POV~The past week has been crazy

~Jaden's POV~
The past week has been crazy. My dad buying a new base for him and his team. We had meetings to recruit new people for my group. It was pretty good. My sisters helped recruit the girls in the group. They picked one girl each.
I have been training with my dad just making sure that I'm fully ready to do this since he will be stepping down. I will be calling the shots and giving everyone missions. It is gonna be a little stressful but it will all be worth it. I won't lie and say I haven't been thinking about Adrielle. We used to go to the meetings when we were kids because our dads wanted to keep an eye on us while they were training to step up into the leader roll of the Mafia. They were 20-22. Adrielle and I would wait in the lobby and talk to each other. We were really close but one day she stopped going to the meetings. As soon as her dad really stepped up he cut her off from Mafia life. No meetings, didn't see her at any of the galas/balls either. I haven't seen her in so long so seeing her at the leaders meeting really messed with my head. She was always pretty but man did she grow up well. I missed how close we used to be.

Anyways I guess seeing her kinda brought back memories but it's not like I like her. I can't our mafias are rivals for some reason. I wasn't listening when my dad was talking. They didn't even like when Adrielle and I hung out when we were little. All I know is now I cant have her in my head we both are stepping up to be leaders of our own Mafia groups meaning she is competition.

Now I gotta go back to paperwork and meeting the new recruits.
Some of the new recruits are:
Josh Richards
Bryce hall
Griffin Johnson
Anthony Reeves
And Quinton Griggs

I picked them out because I like their skills and they all are around my age which is good. They will be moving in within the week.

My sisters picked out 2 girls:
Mads Lewis
And Addison Rae

They will be moving in next week. I haven't meet them yet but I hope they know what they are doing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is a little shorter
Word count:414

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry this chapter is a little shorter Word count:414