Adrielle's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. It definitely wasn't my room or any of the girls or guys room. I tried to get up but then a force brought me down. I looked at my waist and saw a tattooed arm wrapped around me. With seeing the tattoos I knew it was Jaden. I laid back down and turned so I was looking at him.

All the memories of last night came back to me and I smiled. I can't believe this guy right in front of me likes me and I like him. I bring my hand up to his face and trace his jawline. I lean in and kiss his cheek. When I pull away I see he has a small smile on his face.

Jaden-"You missed" he says opening his eyes and meeting my gaze.

Adrielle-"What are you talking about" I look at him with a confused face

Jaden-"You kissed my cheek. You missed my lips" he says pouting

Adrielle-"well you were sleeping so..." I say rolling my eyes

Jaden-"But I'm awake now" he smirks

Adrielle-"Mmhmm" I say and kiss him on the lips "there happy now"

Jaden-"Yes very much so thank you" he says cuddling into me more

Adrielle-"J we gotta get up. Ness, Kio and I were supposed to be home last night." I say trying to get out of his grip

Jaden-"Aww come on just a little longer" he tightens his grip on me

Adrielle-"Come on J I gotta go. I'll see you later at the meeting and we can talk about everything later"

Jaden-"Fine. I'll see you later" he says sadly

Adrielle-"It's just 4 1/2 hours I'll be without you. You will survive" I say smirking and standing up from his bed.

Jaden-"I know. I'll see you soon. Now go so I can see what I gotta do today and so I can see you later faster" he says getting up from his bed too.

Adrielle-"I gotta find my siblings first can you find Kio and tell him to meet me by the front door."

Jaden-"Of course baby" he says walking out of his room.

Baby. That one little word almost made me wanna jump his bones.

I pulled myself together and grabbed all my stuff. I kept Jaden's hoodie on and walked out the door. I then went and tried to find Charli's room. After a few attempts and saying sorry to a few people. I found Charli's room and Nessa was there with them. Surprisingly they were already awake and talking.

Adrielle-"Hey girlies" I say smiling

Charli-"Hey" she returns the smile

Adrielle-"We have to go Ness. Jaden is grabbing Kio right now. We will see them later I have a meeting with the head leaders of every gang and so Kio and you will come along with Char and Dixie so we can all hang out later."

Nessa-"Okay then" she says grabbing her stuff and hugging Charli bye.

Charli then came and gave me a hug and we said our goodbyes then headed to the front door. As we walked down I heard Jaden and Kio downstairs meaning they were just waiting for us.

Nessa and I got to the front door and Kio and Ness said bye to Jaden then walked out the front door to the car. I hugged Jaden and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said bye. I walked out the door and got into the car. The three of us drove home to the rest of our group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is such a bad  chapter but I haven't had time to write so I felt like I had to at least get something out since it's been a while. I have spring break right now so I'll try getting a better chapter out this week.
Word count:655