-Jaden's POV-

-Jaden's POV-

I have been staying in my room for the past few days. I only ever really go out for food. We havent had any missions the last few days which is good cause i dont really feel like doing anything.

Charli comes to check up on me every now and then but I just tell her to go away. Sometimes she will bring me food and com run to just leave it on my nightstand before leaving.

I was just laying in my bed on my phone when I heard talking downstairs. Everyone is probably during a movie day or something.
I soon heard foot steps. I thought it was just Charlie trying to see if I ate the breakfast she brought me. There was knock on my door as I expected Charlie to do. I yelled at her to go away but instead I heard the door open. I didnt look because Charlie was probably going to take the old plate down.

But I heard something....well someone else

Adrielle-"It's not Charli" I hear her say softly. I sit up and look in her direction.

Jaden-"What are you doing here" I say standing up from my bed

Adrielle-"I wanted to talk to you....and apologize.....and explain myself" she says walking towards me keeping eye contact.

Jaden-"There is nothing to even explain. You...you just came over the other day for a mission. It's not a big deal. I get it. You can leave now." I say looking everywhere but her eyes.

Adrielle-"Jae...I really did have a good time hanging out with you" She puts her hand on my chin making me look at her "At first yes it was a mission. You know I can't disobey my father. Then I started remembering my best friend from when I was little. I missed us...and I completely forgot about the mission. Jae....I would never do what I did if I didn't have to. You know well that if you're dad asked you to do the same thing before we hung out again you would have done the mission. I'm not saying what I did was right but before the mission....we weren't friends...we weren't for a while. Our groups aren't supposed to like each other"

Jaden-"I know...you were just trying to be a good leader. I also know our groups aren't supposed to like each other but I just thought ever since we were little as soon as we became the leaders we would get along ig... I mean it's me and you. I guess things did change as soon as our fathers didn't let us see each other as much because they were forced to keep the rivalry again and whatever happened between them. Adrielle....I just....it just hurt that you were the one that was the distraction." I say keeping eye contact

Adrielle-"I'm sorry. I really am Jae" She wraps her arms around my waist and hugs me.

Jaden-"I know...." I wraps my arms around her.