Adrielle's POV

I woke up at 10:30

I woke up at 10:30. I didnt wanna get up because I knew as soon as I got up I had to head over to Jaden's to talk to him. Like what am i supposed to say to him and Charli said that he has feelings for me. Thats so stressful. I haven't really put any thought into us. Can I even have a relationship with another Mafia leader? I need to talk to dad......

After about 10 minutes if me contemplating on what I was gonna say to Jaden. I got up and got ready for the day. I decided to do something a little more casual and hoping that we don't get called for a mission today.  I changed into some  jeans and a cute top. I grabbed my converse and slid those on:

I went downstairs once I had finished getting ready

I went downstairs once I had finished getting ready. I grabbed a yogurt cup with those little granola things that you flip into it. I sat on the kitchen counter eating. Kio and Nessa had come down while I was eating and grabbed a yogurt as well. They started eating and I threw my trash away.

Adrielle-"Alright so today we gotta go to Jaden's because I need to talk to him about something. Anyways you two are coming with me because why not. We can get lunch or an early dinner as siblings together. That hasn't happened in a while to I thought that would be nice." I say looking back and forth between Nessa and Kio.

Kio-"Okay, well it's not like I'm gonna argue with you" he says with a mouthful of yogurt

Nessa-"When are we leaving" she says taking the last bite of her yogurt and throwing the container away.

Adrielle-"Once Kio is done we will leave. I just gotta grab my bag. I'll be right back"

I headed up to my room and went into my closet grabbing my bag and putting a few necessities in it before heading back downstairs. Kio and Nessa were still in the kitchen. The three of us went to the garage and picked out a car then left for Jaden's.

Kio was driving and was listening to the little GPS lady. Nessa was doing something on her phone and I was texting Charli making sure that they are all home right now.

Charli 🌸

Hey Char

Hey you coming over