Techno meets the mushroom elf

One stormy night a cloaked boy was walking through the forest, crying child in his left hand and a blanket in the other....

"Come on Carl just a little longer to Philzas house." Technoblade stops at a stream letting his horse drink and take a short break.

Techno saw some huge wild mushrooms and thought Philza and the others might enjoy them. 

He went to grab one of these mushrooms but when he did the top came off revealing a child. 

"HEH" Technoblade shrieked pulling his Diamond sword out pointing it at the little ones nose.

"Hullo Mr.PigMAn!!!" The little girl chirped standing up.

This child was about 3ft 5in. She had pink skin with White freckles all over it. She had elf like ears, Ruby Red eyes with white dots in them and, red and white hair. This hair was white in the front and red in back. They resembled a mushroom.

Techno thought to himself, "why isn't this child afraid of my sword... Especially because it's right next to them."

"Mr.Pigsir are you alright, My names Nimbvx by the way!" The small creature says picking up another mushroom top placing it on her head.

Technoblade simply ignored this and started walking back to his horse.

He started walking away with his horse following close behind

-proximity 25 minutes later-

"SIR PIG MAN!!!" Nimbvx yelled.

"HEH." Techno looked down eyeing the child. "I hadn't noticed you were following me.... Leave before I kick you like the other orphans."

Nimbvx giggled, "Well silly I'm not an orphan." She climbed up technos cape. "My brother left me 2 weeks ago but he said he'd be back!" Nimbvx sat on technos shoulders grabbing his crown.

"Sounds to me like your brother abandoned you here Also, get off of me." Techno said bluntly.

"I'm not getting off... If I got abanannond I guess you're my new family!" Nimbvx placed his crown on top of the mushroom.

"I never said I wanted to be your family." Techno suddenly crouched down in a bush while whistling. 

as soon as he whistled his horse ran a bit away. 

"Nimbvx tell me what you're seeing." Techno sat up a bit hiding his face behind the bushes but leaning high enough for Nimbvx to see.

"I see a blue blob and a black and red blob looking thing. The Black and red blob keeps saying  muffin I think..?" Nimbvx squinted 

"That's badboyhalo and skeppy Nimbvx." Techno grabbed her and placed her gently on the ground.

"I don't want to deal with their weird cult today." Techno whispered ducking down further.

"What's a cult Mr.Pig." Nimbvx tilted her head in confusion.

"Nevermind that, can you see alright? Those dummies were pretty close can you see alright?" Techno was genuinely concerned.

"Hmmm well everything's a little blurry but that might be because I've only been eating these mushrooms for the last two weeks." Nimbvx looked up while shoving another mushroom into her mouth.

"You're so stupid and yet so smart.." Techno laughed a little but kept his guard up.

-eventually it was okay to keep going.-

"I'm leaving you kid.. Do me a favor and don't die out here."

"B-but M-Mr.Pigman you're my only family left." Nimbvx rubbed her eyes.

Techno rubbed the back of his head,"I don't think i'd be good family."

-He started walking away but Nimbvx wouldn't stop following him-

"I already told you I'm not your family." Techno glared down at the small creature. "Why do you look like that by the way?" Techno began to forget that this small thing was only a child.

"You can't just ask someone why they look the way they look Mr.Pigman. I guess It's probably because I've been eating all the mushrooms here! I used to be so pale but now i'm all pink! My hair also changed a bit. It used to be dark brown but now it's red and white. OH ALSO I GREW THESE WEIRD LONG EARS." She wiggled them around. "I love them though!!!" Nimbvx was rambling on.

Techno was raised his eyebrows," Oh watch out for that ro-

Nimbvx tripped on a thick tree root and face planted into a puddle of mud.

"BAhahaha!" Techno was basically wheezing for 2 minutes straight.

Nimbvx didn't seem to be moving...

"Oh jeez I can't believe i'm about to take this kid and help them.." He muttered picking up the small girl....

.

.

.

(After that Techno would adopt Nimbvx in secret...