A new friend

Nimbvx saw this small brown box with her name on it... She assumed it was from Techno since he would usually bring small things for her. They usually weren't in such fancy boxes though.

She grabbed this box and took it into her room. This room had a 5 ft 8in ceiling; the walls were all covered in drawings from the years. There was an umbrella stand that had a green cape and an old crown on it. In the left corner there was a small bed with about 8 blankets and tons of pillows on it. There was a small closet with clothes she had made and a few Techno had brought her.

Nimbvx gently set the box down on her bed and went to her closet to change. She grabbed a handmade pastel blue corset with an oversized white collar shirt underneath. She added a flowy fairy-like pastel blue skirt underneath.

She then put on these black socks that wrapped around the palms of her feet but not her toes, these socks went just below her knees. She added her wide eyed silver glasses to this. She could only see things about 3 feet away without them and couldn't read at all.

Her hair grew very fast and was very thick. She loosely braided it and then pulled a few pieces out of the front. For a final touch she put on this green cape and the crown that finally fit her head.

Nimbvx ran over to her bed and carefully opened this box. She immediately started smiling when she revealed two netherite handles. She hopped over to the corner of her room with these handles and then sat on the floor. She pushed on the end of a plank and it revealed this compartment with these two long things covered in cloth... She pulled these out and unwrapped them revealing a netherite axe and a netherite shovel both only missing a handle. She had been slowly building these things from the pieces Techno would bring throughout the years. She quickly put them together.

She satcheled them on her back then started heading to the door. She was going out to find things so she could enchant these weapons. She looked through the peephole in the tree and saw no one. She left her small underground cottage and started looking for caves and herbs.

She'd been exploring for about 30 minutes when she heard a strange noise coming from the trees. She pulled out her axe in her left hand and shovel in right...

"Hello?" A strange voice was coming from the bushes."

Nimbvx knew this person had seen her but she stayed quiet.

This person had kept walking towards her.

"Hello? My name's Cloudy Jacobs, who are you?"

Nimbvx liked the sound of her voice; it sounded scared yet curious, "Can I help you.."

"Can I come and see you closer?" Cloudy started walking through.

Nimbvx said nothing but Cloudy revealed herself, she was about six foot, her hair was shoulder length and the ends were purple but the rest was brown. Nimbvx thought her eyes were magnificent because one was hazel and the other was light blue. She was light tan with freckles. She appeared to be a human...

Nimbvx pointed her axe directly below her chin, "Why are you in my forest?"

Cloudy tilted her head, "There's no way you own this entire forest. I've never even seen you before."

Nimbvx lowered her axe... "Okay so you're right I don't own the entire forest. No one but me and... No one else comes here."

Cloudy rubbed her head and just began walking past, "I just wanted to see if you were okay, I'll be out of your forest soon enough."

Nimbvx ran after the slender girl, "No don't go, you're one of the only people I've seen in years."

Cloudy turned around and said, "Why should I?" Cloudy hadn't seen many people, if she was being honest this small girl was intriguing. She was determined to not let that show.

"Well... If I'm being honest I don't know many people. Te- my dad doesn't let me leave the forest. It's something about how dangerous it is. Apparently this guy named Wilbur is back, I thought it was good but apparently he's different now." Nimbvx rambled.

Cloudy slowed down enough letting nimbvx catch up, "Who's Wilbur?"

"Honestly I'm not sure, like I said I've only ever met two people including you." Nimbvx was glad that Cloudy seemed interested.

Cloudy stopped and looked down at the mushroom girl, "Wait what's your name?"

"Oh I didn't tell you, I'm Nimbvx!" She spun in a little circle.

Cloudy then said, " Well Nimbvx I'll be your friend then, I don't know many people either."

Nimbvx lit up with joy and then immediately crouched down.

"What are you doing Nimbvx?" Cloudy crouched down beside her.

"I found Lapis, I wanted to enchant my shovel and axe." Nimbvx was extremely focused on this.

"Why a shovel... They're like the most useless weapons." Clouds questioned

"It's because shovels are lonely." Nimbvx dug this jewel out of the ground.

Clouds was very concerned to say the least, "What do you mean Lonely."

Nimbvx put the Lapis in her bag then replied saying, "Well it only takes one piece of Nethite to make a shovel so therefore it's lonely."

"That's a sad way of thinking but I guess I understand." Clouds stood up, "So where do you live?"

Nimbvx started walking, "Follow me I'll show you."

Cloudy followed Nimbvx through the maze of forest.

"This is it!" Nimbvx pointed at a simple tree.

"What, do you sleep somewhere on the branches?"

"No silly, there's just a hidden door."

Nimbvx opened the door on the stump of the tree, "It's just down this ladder."

They climbed down the ladder revealing Nimbvx's cluttered house.

"This place is so cool and yet so disgusting, Nim." Clouds started picking things up.

NImbvx started filling up a tea kettle, "Then clean it for me Jacobs."

Cloudy stood up, "Fine I will."

Nimbvx was genuinely confused, "Are you being serious? Nobody likes cleaning, it's so boring."

Cloudy walked over to Nimbvx waiting for the water to get hot enough, "I like cleaning and it's not like I'm going to hangout in this rat hole. It would be so cute if it weren't so messy."

"Okay that was so mean Jacobs. Have fun cleaning it though I guess."

The tea kettle went off signaling that it was done, "TD say's that the tea kettle sounds like a friend he used to have. I think he's in prison now though." Nimbvx started making the tea by pouring it into little glass jars.

"Are you talking about Dream?" Clouds continued cleaning up.

"I think that was his name but I'm not sure since that's all he says about him."

.

.

.