older Nimbvx

A long while later...

.

.

.

.

Techno knocked three times on a tree, in a pattern.

"Coming DT!" Nimbvx shouted while opening the hidden door in the tree.

"What's DT mean Mushroom orphan..?"

"Technodad duh... You said you didn't like being called dad so that's what I came up with." Nimbvx moved out of the way letting techno walk in.

Nimbvx followed Techno as he walked through a long tunnel under the ground.

"Nimbvx, You need to clean this place up every once in a while." Techno picked up a half eaten mushroom from the floor.

"How have you not gotten sick of mushrooms yet orphan?"

"TD stop calling me an orphan! We've been through this, you're my parental figure... I don't clean up because whenever you come over you do."

Techno grabbed a garbage bag and started shoving random things in it ignoring her.

"It's nice to see you though, how's Philza and the others?" Nimbvx sat on a leather bean bag.

"I'm not sure why you care about them so much since you've never actually met them."

Techno looked down at Nimbvx.

"Well they seem nice! You're the one who told me to stay in secret so I would be safe."

"Philza is fine but Wilbur is back." Techno ignored what Nimbvx said before.

"Is that a good or bad thing?" Nimbvx honestly had no idea.

"Well, Philza seems happy but I'm not sure how Ranboo feels about him."

Nimbvx walked over to Techno and sat on the grimy floor, "How do you feel about him?"

"Ya Know you're still very short Nimbvx." Techno avoided the question.

"I'm four foot eleven, that's not short! You're just a giant DT!"

"Answer my question though..."

Techno scratched the back of his head, "He's, he's different, enough about him though how's your potion collection going?"

"Eh it's alright I wish I could go get some items for them out of the forest though." Nimbvx knew Techno would feel bad but she couldn't help but want to explore the server.

"You know I don't want you going near blown up lamanburg or the dream smp lands." Techno rubbed his eyes.

"W-well what about Snowchester or where you, Philza and Ranboo live?" Nimbvx wanted nothing more than to explore even a little bit more.

Techno crouched down to be Nimbvx's height, "I just don't want you getting hurt Orphan."

Nimbvx shuttered, "Please I won't go near anyone you don't want me to."

"Well since Dream is in prison... Maybe next year but not now when Wilbur just came back."

"You trained me to be able to fight Techno, not to stay in this stupid forest my whole life." Nimbvx turned bright red, you could almost feel the steam coming off of her.

"Nimbvx Blade I'm not letting you go out there to get killed." Techno started walking to the door.

"I'll be back next week, we can talk about you leaving then."

Technoblade walked down the hall but left a small box next to the door before leaving.

Nimbvx started feeling a bit light headed.. She walked over to the door to get Techno but she fell to the ground.

"Crap" Nimbvx closed her eyes trying to stop the dizziness.

She had fallen to the ground while boiling tears started falling down her eyes. She ended up falling asleep soon after....

------Big brother! Where are we going, it's cold?" Young Nimbvx buried her head into a big fluffy green jacket.

"Nimbvx quiet down someones going to hear us." Her brother said.

"B-But I just wanna see mommy and daddy!" Nimbvx yelled

Nimbvx's brother looked down at Nimbvx trying his best not to cry,"I said be quiet." He shuttered in distress. "I'm going to leave you here for just a couple weeks alright..."

"N-no i'll----

Nimbvx woke up and yelled for his brother to stay. She began crying again, this time losing her sense of feeling and not being able to catch her breath. She felt like she was dying. Time seemed like it was frozen....This went on for about ten minutes.

She finally gathered herself together and stood up.

"Why am I such a mess.." Nimbvx walked into a small bathroom with green tile and brown walls. This room had a shower bath, toilet and a small sink with a mirror above. Nimbvx had painted a forest themed mural all over the bathroom walls.

"Get it together Nimbvx Blade!" She walked out to go see if her tree door was locked. She saw the little box labeled "Nimbvx blade."

.

.

.

We're having tons of fun writing I hope you guys enjoy!