Im outside .

3 weeks ...

"Pull over that ass too fat , pull over that ass too fight woot woot" Trinas mixed played through the club .

Tonight , all the boys were in the building . They were finally back into their business . After everything happened they hadn't gotten threats nor anybody popping up dead .

They still were cautious and on the look out but until then they had to get back to running the club , and their underground gun business . Big mafia people were trying to get through but they had been so paranoid they were unsure .

"OKAY PEOPLE YALL READY FOR THE TWO BADDEST BITCHES WITH THE BEST PUSSY EVA . WELCOME CANDY AND NYMPHO TO THE MOTHERFUCKING STAGEEEEEE" Dj lucky yelled into the mic . The crowd went crazy for candy and Tyler as they ran out to the stage .

Drew looked over at the stage and rolled his eyes in disgust. He took two straight shots of remy . He hadn't talked to Tyler at all about the situation. But he did hear she was most definitely keeping his seed .

He talked to his mama penny about it— he even called himself getting a dna test but like ms. Penny said . "You know who you've been sleeping with and who not - don't make that girl feel any badder then what she is . And I guarantee you , if you serve her with dna papers . You won't ever see your child" after all his mom said , not seeing his child hit different , so him and Tyler were going to have a sit down - eventually.

Him and Melody was straight , she was still acting funny but he knew she was coming around . Ms. Brenda was still upset about catching them —she chewed Melody out more then Drew .

Dice walked over when he noticed his boys face when Tyler came out .

"Hey daddy would you like a dance" some stripper who was basically naked came up to him . He shook his head but she kept pressing .

"Listen bitch I said no . Now if you want all yo teeth fuck out my face ma" dice spat . The girl just rolled her eyes and walked away . Of course she knew who dice was - she also knew he had money on top of money .

Dice wasn't the owner of the club neither was Cody . Both of them ran the gun trade . While Julez , Drew and sometimes cash ran the club .

"What's up bruh you straight" he asked standing on the side of Drew . He saw Drew starring hard at something but he didn't know what .

"Yeah bruh I'm good- aye Tilly" Drew called out to one of the bottle girls . "Four shots for us make it strong" he instructed. Tilly nodded her head and swayed to the back of the bar to get his order .

Dice finally put two and two together and got four . He looked up on stage and saw Tyler and candy picking up their money they had just earned .

"Anit that hoe pregnant" dice said bluntly .

Drew shot a glare at dice . "Yeah men"

"Here you are fellas- enjoy" Tilly sat four shots infront of them . Drew turned around , dice stayed side ways . He knew his boy was upset and was gonna drink his feelings away .

He shot Moe a quick text telling her it was gonna be a long night . Moe was home in bed she hadn't been feeling too hot . Dice kept thinking she was pregnant but she kept denying it . "Me - pregnant. Moe blew a raspberry. When cows can fucking fly then yeah" those were her famous words to dice when he kept bugging her to take a pregnancy test .

He didn't press nomore instead he decided to leave it alone .

bighead 🙄: okay need me to tell Melody .

Dice texted Moe back no and proceeded to enjoy his night and look after his boy .

MEANWHILE. . .