Farewell bullshit

"Calm down"

"NO" dice screamed . He was sick of this shit .

He hopped inside of moes Mercedes Benz Car 2022 , moe in tow right behind him hopped in on the passagner side - because how fast dice was moving she was going to get left .

He started making phone calls. Moe knew after everything went down between melody and drew , dice was keeping his distance . But right now he needed to figure out what the fuck was going on .

"Yo slow down" drew said on the other side of his phone .

"Bro who the fuck blowing shit up , especially infront of my building , this mean they know where I lay my head at" dice said just speeding down the road .

Moe didn't know where he was going .

"Hold on this Cody"

Drew clicked over ...
========================================================================

"Yo- before drew could even get his words out .

"THEY KILT HIMMMMMM" Niki screamed on the phone . Tears ran down her face , voice shaking .

"What" drew screamed , he was already getting in his truck to meet dice but he did a wild uturn heading back towards Cody's crib .

After everything nikki left too . She came back to the house same as Cody to get clothes ...but it was too late for him .

All Nikki could do was scream and cry on the phone .

She sobbed hard right beside Cody's dead body , covered in bullets from head to toe . She held him causing blood to be all over her . But Nikki didn't care . She didn't care , she didn't - she just wanted Cody back

"Whyyyyy" Nikki screamed into Cody's dead chest . "Whyyyyyy" she cried harder ."noooo" she cried and sobbed . Drew heard her screams of pain & hung up .

Tears slid down his face . "Not my boy" he said shaking his head .

He called dice back up . Dice automatically shot over to Cody's crib .

Both Dice and Drew made it to Cody's crib at the same time . Not knowing what the hell the scene looked liked , they just knew they boy was gone . "Who" dice thought . "Why" drew thought as well . So many questions ran thru the boys head .

Whoever shot Cody , def wanted his head . Telling from the door hinges , when Cody was walking in , they walked straight up behind him . Maybe when he turned around they lit him up causing his body to be slump on the floor against the wall .

"Moe just grabbed Nikki and move" dice gave instructions. Moe did just that .

"Nikki come on" moe said grabbing her shoulders for a warm embrace .

Nikki just cried . "Nooooo I can't leave him" Nikki cried harder holding on to his body  .

"Fuck" moe mumbled . Even though she had to be tuff , seeing Cody like this hurt her , it hurt all them .

She finally was able to get Nikki up after about 5 minutes . The boys rushed over to the body as soon as Nikki got moe out the house .

"To the realist" dice kissed his two fingers and placed them on Cody's head . He even let his eyes down .

Drew of course got on the phone telling everybody , it was war . Fucking with family meant war , but killing Cody ... they just didn't know whoever started this beef woke the devil up .
==============================================

"Fuckkkkkk" cash moaned as he released himself in Monica . The two had got together another night just to have sex .
But cash had other plans on his mind ...

"You be beating my shit up daddy" Monica moaned in a good relief 😮‍💨.

"Mmh" cash said kissing her jaw line .

The two went quiet until cash broke the silence .

"So the boys , where are they?"

Monica side eyed him , she didn't know what he wanted with her kids but he damn sure wasn't about to see them .

"My grandma house" Monica lied . They were with Selena at some kids bday party . Selena's oldest sister little boy had just turned two and well since the twins were only one - it was perfect for them to go & of course Selena didn't mind taking them .

"Oh word ?" Cash said

"Word" Monica said chuckling a little before she got up to wash her ass .

Cash's phone started ringing , it was Drew .
He looked it over once again feeling like he should answer it but instead "I'll just call him back later" cash thought he needed to talk to Monica about something .

"Yo mon" cash called out getting up heading to the bathroom that she was in .

"Yes" she said turning on the water .

"I'm getting in too" cash gave a smirk . Monica smiled and shrugged , she didn't care .

After like 20 minutes they both were clean and getting out of the shower . Cash wrapped a towel around him and Monica wiped off leaving her towel behind . She planned on changing in the room.

POWWWWWWWPOWWWWWWW

Bullets were coming so fast , cash grabbed Monica laying on top of her , before they could open the door all the way , the bullets started coming .

He grabbed his short pants quickly trying to grab his gun out .

He leaned up a little bit sending off shots from the bathroom . He sent a few more then it got silent .

"Bro Monica WHO THE FUCK IS TRYING TO KILL YO ASS" cash said aggressive tone . He waltzed out the bathroom slowly with his gun right by his side .

A body in all black laid in his own puddle of blood on Monica bedroom floor .

"AHHHH" Monica jumped hard . "Bro what the fuck" Monica said hyperventilating.

"Aye MONICA SHUT THAT SHIT UP" cash said walking around the dead body in all black . He pulled off the ski mask revealing the idiot himself ....

Cash zoomed over to his phone dialing Drew back up .

"Yo Drew" cash said in a panic

"Yo cash get down here now , Cody's dead" Drew said in one breath .

"What" cash said trying to make sure he heard correctly. "Cody's dead" he repeated .
=================================================================================
Omgggg Cody's really dead ?

BOOK 2 will be out APRIL !! STAY TUNED .

Nikki ?

Dice ?

Who do you think cash unmasked in his room ?

STAY TUNEDDDDDD