WERE BACK !!

A Month later .

"So your baby girl is doing very well . She is pretty healthy only thing is Tyler you have to slow down your activity. It's a lot of things you can't do" doctor Julez told her .

"Ok thank you" Tyler nodded her head . She knew she was going to have to slow down a whole lot . She recently asked Drew to move her from stripper to bottle girl . Of course he had a mouth full but Tyler threatened to put him on child support so he ended the argument there . He moved her to bottle girl .
****************
"Hey want to meet up for lunch?" Tyler called Selena .

"Sure . Monica with me so is that ok" Selena doubled check .

"Yeah whatever anit no pressure . Meet at bay bays" Tyler told Selena , they said their see you laters and Tyler left the doctor office . She was craving some waffles and chicken just what bay bays had .
************
* ringgg - *ringggg -

"Hello Moe ?" Evangeline answered the phone .

"Open the door gma" Moe said in a whisper . Without hesitation Evangeline went to the door and opened it . Sure enough it was moe . Evangeline wasted no time hugging her . They stayed in that position for a good minute.

"Where have you been girl" Evangeline asked checking Moe out from head to toe . She looked healthy. She look good . Nothing new .

Moe gave a small giggle . "New York gma . Don't nobody know I'm back in town yet" she gave her grandma a small smile .

"Oh ok ok . Come in it's chilly outside"

Moe came in with her bag . She walked into the kitchen . Evangeline trailed right behind her .

"Ouu grandma you started cooking already?" Moe asked taking a sit at the island .

"Yes girl . Everybody and they mama coming over for thanksgiving tomorrow. Including your cousin and auntie so please behave" Evangeline explained .

Moe rolled her eyes . "Anit nobody stunting them . They still family no matter what . Where my mama?"

"She's ok . She recently got her own apartment and a 9-5 . She's doing really great . Improving everyday"

"That's good gma" Moe agreed with her .

"Where's dice"

"Going to see his moms . She in the hospital. Breast cancer . He dropped me off over here . I don't mind though . Imma let him handle his business" Moe said .

"Wow . I hope she's going to be ok . Shouldn't nobody be without their mother on the holidays" Evangeline added .

Moe agreed .

"So tell me how was New York?"

*************************************
"About time you hoes got here" Tyler said . Selena , Monica and candy slid into the booth were Tyler got there seats at .

"Oh girl shut the fuck up" candy told her .

"I didn't even know yo ass was coming" Tyler told candy .

"I know because you didn't invite me . You the fakest bitch in America , your not a real friend" candy fake cried into her hands .

The girls bust out laughing .

"I wish jt never said that shit . That's candy ever says . Hoe shut the fuck up" Monica added , making them agree with her. Candy rolled her eyes .

"Anyways , what's tea bitches . How's the baby"

"She's doing ok I'm supposedly due on New Years or January 6th" Tyler told them .

"Damn you not even that big . When Monica was pregnant she was a whole lot bigger" Selena said .