Sneaky shit

January 6th 2022.....

" hi I'm Monica Peterson" Monica said .

"Hi I'm mrs Nickerson and I will help get both of your babies back" she gave a warm smile .

"Thank you" Monica said while looking down . After almost four whole months of not having her babies . She knew that they missed her . She was even having strong doubts about getting them back . Even with her and cash fighting . Which made it worse . He didn't care at all Monica thought . He basically said fuck them and their whole existence.

"So let's get started ..." mrs Nickerson gave Monica the whole run down . Basically how the kids were received into the law custody was super bad . So Monica would do a lot to prove herself to the courts but nothing she couldn't handle .
*********
*****************
**********
"Goodmorning" Moe woke up crawling on top of dice who was up . He looked to be thinking hard .

"What's wrong" Moe asked him as she studied his face . He looked to be stress and confused . All at the same time sad . Ever since he found out about his mom . He just haven't been the same . She wasn't dead yet but his sister and brother Dreka and dirt felt like they needed to pull the plug . Dice wasn't going for that .

"Nun" he pushed out . He took his hand and brushed over his face .

"I'm not going to badger you with questions and shit . But I do know your hurt so you needa talk about it-

"Ion need to talk about shit" he said rudely . He took Moes thigh and moved her off him .

"Alright dice ima let you have that . Youn gotta be all rude I'm just tryna be here" Moe said watching him go into the bathroom.

"You don't gotta be no fucking where . I said nun is wrong . What the fuck" dice snapped back .

"Dice fuck you" Moe said getting up going into their walk in closet .

The apartment they had fit them perfectly. It wasn't in the trenches meaning the view from both the bedroom and living room was amazing. They had a one bedroom which was very big and comfortable. Their whole apartment was flourished in grey . Moe wanted grey and pink but dice wasn't going for that girly shit . It was his apartment too .

"Fuck you too" dice shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste . Hygiene was very important to both dice and Moe .

After he took his shower . Moe was now brushing her teeth as he was getting out .

Moe gave him a little side eye but nothing crazy . She was staring at herself as she brushed her teeth .

Dice wrapped his velvet black towel around him and walked up behind Moe . His big frame hovered over her .
He stared at her as she washed her mouth out .

She looked up in the mirror and met his eyes . Just gazing at her in lust .

"What the fuck you want" Moe said turning around facing him . Dice didn't say anything he just kept looking at Moria .

"You got a slick ass mouth - you know that" dice commented .

"Nigga please" Moe rolled her eyes . She than looked dead at dice in his eyes.

Moe was thinking nasty but dice was going through it . Before you knew it he snatched Moe up into the tightest hug ever .

One tear dropped from his eye . Moe just hugged him back . She knew he was hurting . Hell she can't stand her mother but if anything happened to her she'll catch a fit .

"I don't want her to leave me she's my mama you know-" dice spoke finally letting his feelings be known .

"Shhh it's ok . Even if she has to leave this earth let her leave it knowing you loved her with all your heart than some" Moe told him as she kissed his ear .

Their embrace was the sweetest thing ever . They stayed there . Dice finally accepting the fact his mom has to go and Moe just being there for her man.

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~

"oh gosh Cassie you got so big" rue said as Cassie sat down in her chair to get her hair done . She wanted a bust down middle part 34 inch .

"All these hoes pregnant" Shirley commented as she fixed up Melodys edges . Melody had got large box plaits with dramatic edges . "I'm surprised you ain't knocked up yet" Shirley said .

Melody looked up from her phone . "Who ? Not me"

"Yes yo ass , how you let me beat you" Nikki rolled her eyes as she sat her client up under the dryer . Nikki was still the wash girl at rues shop .

Cody did everything to make her leave her job he hated it . Nikki wasn't going for it because Cody paid for everything already . She needed stash money just Incase she had to leave Cody cheating ass .

"I'm saying , if my man looked like yours I'll be knocking his boots all the damn time - shit we'll have 4, 5 gotdamn kids" Shirley laughed making everyone laugh .

Melody just sighed .

"Don't let them force you into kids girl . I know I wasn't expecting mines" Cassie said trying to make Melody feel better .

"Cassie what you having anyways" rue asked .

"I don't know yet . I'm actually having a gender reveal this week . Y'all can come if you want" Cassie said .

"Ohok I'm there" Shirley said . The rest of the girls agreed including Melody .

"What about you nik" Nikki's client asked .

"It's a boy" Nikki said .

"Oh shit ok ok . We gonna have a Cody jr running around" Shirley said as she collected her payment from Melody .

"That hoe lying she don't know what she having . She want it to be a boy" Melody rolled her eyes .

"Oh Nikki don't tell me you one of them trifling bitches that's gonna cry if it's not what you want" rue said making a face .

"I am & what about it . If it's not a boy ima cry I don't want no fucking girl" Nikki said .

"Oh you see it's bitches like you-" rue and Nikki went back and forth about the baby gender . Some of the girls that were still in the salon commented & added their thoughts also .

"That's my ride" Melody said about to head out . "Text the information to Nikki about the baby shower - I'll be there" Melody said to Cassie as she left out . Cassie okayed her and watched her hop in a black truck that looked real familiar. Cassie just shook the suspicion off . "The world ain't that damn small" Cassie thought as she tuned back into the argument .
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~

"Ahhh yes right there" the girl screamed as Julez had her pinned up to the wall . He was fucking the shit out of the women .

After two or three rounds later they laid there in bed . Silent .

"You know if anybody found out about us - I'll be in BIG trouble" she said .

Julez laid there with his eyes closed but not asleep . "Ok" he simply responded.

"Ok" she repeated.

"Jema -

"Gin. Gin is my damn name" she reminded him .

"Ok . Gin - don't start" he still lay there with his eyes closed .

"What's your real name" gin asked .

"Julez"

"No like what's on your birth certificate"

"Julez" he repeated .

"Mmh" she said as she got under him . He gladly accepted. Anything for her to be quiet . He fucked with her heavy but sometimes she just asked to many damn questions . I mean it wasn't surprising since she was a detective.

He knew the boys would eat him up and spit him out if they ever found out . But he knew with gin scared of the police department finding out . He was safe .

They slowly fell asleep in each other's arms .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED!