♧︎︎︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 ♧︎︎︎ (under editing)

«----------»

«----------»

A few days had passed after the incident at the Grimoire tower, everything except one thing was back to normal and that one thing were you

You had been different, you didn't know how or where but you knew something was off and so did the others.

You were now rarely out of your chambers and all you did inside was look through the window and occassionally practice your writing. You liked to write, it was a small hobby of yours and that was nearly it... For five days, this is what you have been repeating with ocassional walks around the castle at night.

Everybody was scared but especially Julius, that the incident made a huge impact on you since whenever he visited you, you were always quiet or lost in thought. You spoke only when you were spoken to and in sentences so compact that they left no room for other conversation.

You were often visited by the Vermillion siblings too, Leo being the most invested in helping you get out of whatever this was. He sat beside you for hours, chatting into nothing while all you did was listen and nod, something inside you always felt grateful for him but something else always repressed it and all the emotions became buried feelings.

Something had definitely changed after the cermeony. You felt it too but couldn't quite place your finger on it, all you felt was that you lost something... And that you were missing something... And there was this feeling like you were being pressed by such an extraordinary weight that you couldn't even breathe.

You had tried hard today, to get up and get dressed and get out of your room even though you didn't want to and right now, you were on one of the said walks around the castle, lost in thought

"Wassup Y/n?" asked Leo as he made his way towards you, approaching in a careful way.

You nodded and bowed down, not wanting to speak at all.

"Uh, okay... What are you doing here?" He asked, falling into step beside you.

"Visiting father" you replied and he nodded, not knowing what to say.

He was clearly worried and made no effort to hide it since you already were walking ahead.

He caught up to but started to grow more and more agitated and weirded out by realising something has been wrong with his best friend and kept glancing towards you.

"Are you alright?" You asked, looking at him. This was the first attempt at a conversation you made since the grimoire ceremony and he felt a tad bit relieved.

"Yes i am fine, doing very well in fact" he lied, looking at you to see if you noticed. You always noticed when he lied.

You nodded, seemingly satisfied with his answer.

Leo was hurt to say the least, to see you like that but choosing to just let it go.

(--unedited from here--)