|| Update || Feb 24, 2022

Okay, so first, Dont worry I am not discontinuing it or anything lmao.

I just have super important exams rn and they are stressing me so fucking much I stg. Don't worry tho, I have BIG plans for this fanfic, and seeing how the manga is progressing, they keep growing.

Imma take this moment to appreciate my brain because of how much hard work it's doing rn like damn, I am studying as well as coming up with several creative ideas, writing like two major fanfic together with ideas that do not match at all and just being very very different. Oh and not to mention that I have my own freaking writing blog on Tumblr which keeps getting more and more interactions, I stg I am so happy rn.

And OH MY FUCKING GOD, KRKFKFKD

THE GOLDEN MAGE IS OFFICIALLY AT 3.32k READS!? LIKE HOW EVEN- !?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!??

I really thank you all for supporting me like this, even just 103 votes are very important to me because they motivate me so so much, you dont even know.

So like a few things that I wanted to tell you all are:

- I might be editing the chapters I have written till now and improving them as well as making slight changes in the characters. You dont have to reread if you dont want to because they won't be any major changes.

- I will post the next chapter when I am stress-free and you know, calm. Idk how to explain it but my mind has too much on it so I am thinking of not posting till I have some less stuff to think and worry about ykwim??

- I am planning on completing this fanfic, so dont give up on it and dont lose hope lmao... Not that this is the sort of fanfic to have a big impact... I wish I could write one of those.

- I know and appreciate all of the people who have been supporting me till now, I have screenshots and have even saved every freaking interaction lmao. I am too sentimental.

- If you are on Tumblr, you can give me a follow if you want. I take requests and write for a lot of fandoms, plus me and a fre other black clover fans are keeping the fandom alive over there <333

So yeahhh, thats pretty much it.

Once again, thank you so very much for reading this fanfic and to continue reading this.

I love you all with all my heart and remember you are all amazing.

If you ever need anybody to talk to or just be there for you, I am here for you text me anytime.

Remember to drink a healthy amount of water because trust me, dehydration is a fucking bitch. Once again, I love you all so very much!!

BYEEEEEEEEEEE

XOXO

-L