♧︎︎︎ 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ♧︎︎︎

«——————————»

«——————————»

(First Person's POV)

The Magic Knight Entrance exam was a success and we had now recruited many strong mages from all over the Clover Kingdom.

After returning to the castle that day, Captain Vengeance had tucked me in the bed, just like he used to do when I was a kid.

A week had passed since and right now I had woken up due to the soft spill of bright morning sun inside my room,

It was a beautiful morning, the birds were chirping and flying around, the flowers glistened as the dew caught the sun's light. The trees near the balcony provided shade and refreshing air to cool down the room.

I was admiring nature when a knock sounded on the door,

"Come in!" I yelled, and the doors opened,

Riley came in with a surprised look and a tray of deliciously smelling breakfast that made my stomach grumble.

"Should I keep it in the balcony, your highness?" She asked, looking at me weirdly.

"Yes, and for the love of god Riley, call me Y/n," I told her as I followed her, my sleeping gown trailing behind me.

She placed the breakfast on the table and I peeked to find an omelet with tea and different types of pastries.

My mouth watered instantly and I quickly sat down and started to eat.

Riley chuckled and left the room, leaving me alone.

I sipped my tea as I let my mind wander,

Thinking about the Entrance exam that was held a week ago, it was a very refreshing event that made me realize just how dedicated the citizens of Clover Kingdom are,

My thoughts also went back to the ravenette and I smiled, remembering my encounter with him. It wasn't what I would call 'ideal' but it was good if only my first impression of him wasn't... Less princess-like.

I mean, I did bump into him... What must have he been thinking about me at that time? Probably that I am some crazy girl who can't even walk properly...

Why am I thinking this much about it anyway? I mean, yeah he was the first person from the common realm I spoke to, apart from Riley, but it wasn't a big deal right?

I want to meet new people too, and hopefully, I will today. I was very eager to meet the new magic knights and see what kind of people they are.

I will get to see Noelle today too! She had been sent to join the Black Bulls, the squad that had Asta too, I wonder how he is doing, everyone was probably making him work... Poor guy... But at least he will learn a lot of things from Captain Yami.

I finished my breakfast and dressed up in a more formal gown to attend the meeting that was about to start,

It was the weekly meeting of the Squad Captains and Father, and since I was 15 now, I had to be a part of it too.