♧︎︎︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 2 ♧︎

«——————————»

«——————————»

Salim stood there twirling a golden lock of his hair, and boasting about his status and how he is superior to the other guy because he is a noble.

If I was frustrated by his voice this much, then how much was the ravenette?? She thought.

"You won't go empty-handed, take this as a souvenir- " he said, his grimoire glowing blue and floating.

"- A special noble's move I call HOLY LIGHTENING RISING SALIM!" he said, and Y/n stifled back laughter.

If the attack doesn't kill the enemy, the second-hand embarrassment for Salim, surely would. She thought and chuckled

The ravenette's grimoire raised too glowing a beautiful green color, and she grew excited,

The mana that surrounded him was strong and gave her goosebumps,

A small orb of lightning formed in between them, growing as Salim fed more mana to it, the clouds turned dark and full of lightning.

Yes, Salim was... Unbearable but he did possess a good amount of mana, but it felt nothing in comparison to the mana that the ravenette had, She observed.

For just a short moment the ravenette's glance fell on her and she saw it, giving him a thumbs up. She looked very excited and he suddenly felt even more confident.

Salim said something else but it wasn't audible from where she was standing.

The mana that the orb possessed was strong and made the ground shake, but the other guy stood his ground waiting for Salim to attack.

Finally, when the orb grew big, it launched itself onto the ravenette

Y/n stood there, her breath caught in her throat, and everything seemed to be moving in slow motion.

"WIND MAGIC, TOWERING TORNADO!" She heard him yell, and a huge tornado formed,

The force of the wind was so strong that she stumbled, her hair whipping around her face. She held her hood to prevent it from falling.

Her eyes squinted due to the pressure of the winds, she put a hand in front of her face to prevent the wind to hit her, and to watch what was happening.

She was thrilled to see his magic, Salim was nothing in comparison to him. Her face broke into a grin as she looked at the two powerful attacks colliding, trying to gain dominance over the other.

The ravenette's hair was flowing in the wind, making him look as beautiful as a painting.

Soon the tornado overpowered the lightning and Salim was pulled to the air by its power,

The clouds cleared and the tornado faded into nothingness as Salim fell hard on the ground. It was clear who had won and it wasn't the noble that did.